MrHoatzin

Mein Thumbcraft—IdleT Dedicated Minecraft Server

Oh sorry, that's my fault. Nobody was signed on so I took the server down for a minute to update to the stable CB and Essentials builds. Should just be a couple more minutes. The slowest part is making a backup first :)

Edit: Back up now. Let me know if there are any problems.

Edited by tabacco

By the way, I'm going to try to have the backup of the 5th epoch up for download either tonight or this weekend (since I'm on the road Friday night)

I'd like a whitelisting (username's the same ingame), if it's okay. Because I really, really, really think that stuffing a castle inside a cave is a good idea and there's only one way to prove this.

Edited by Draarthros
I'm an idiot and left out my username.

I'd like a whitelisting (username's the same ingame), if it's okay. Because I really, really, really think that stuffing a castle inside a cave is a good idea and there's only one way to prove this.

Done!

Come on people... where are you?!

Trying to think what to do next. Still pondering the Executor, as that would be a considerable investment of time.

E: You thought the first arrow was big? Hah, you know nuzing, Schultz!

Well, it was. I decided to TNT it to death and start over tomorrow, but I've marked out where it'll go out in the ocean to the north of spawn. If anyone has any objections with how big it's going to be let me know.

Post-frame edit: Oh gods, I've gone completely mad.

m5CQs.jpg

Edited by Orvidos

Hey Doug, what's the low-down on the idlemc.com map? What all are you running for it?

Like I said when I was on the server last night, I find creative mode/spawning/etc. to be pretty incredibly boring, so I don't think I will play there. X:

Yeah, I could go off and play "properly" all by my lonesome, but it kind of kills the, uh, atmosphere for me when I know there are people running around laying down acres of wool carpet for free. Probably I'm dumb, I dunno.

It's cool, though. I got other servers. U:

You have a survival server that you like to play on? I'm interested in finding one too.

I started to wall off a castle behind the sentry statues. If anybody else is looking for a project, feel free to chip in.

Hey, could I get build privileges? I'm looking around now, and things are sweet. I'd like to make some marginally-less sweet-but-still-hopefully-cool things.

edit- Oh yeah, my username is also enterthewumpus in-game.

Hey, could I get build privileges?

You got it! Looks like I missed you by about a half hour, sorry.

Whoever finished the bottom layer of the inner V on the SSD, thank you. That was driving me insane. (I assume Forbin.)

So yeah I thought that stuffing a castle into a cave was a good idea.

th_2011-09-29_104346.png

th_2011-09-29_104507.png

th_2011-09-29_104558.png

I think it turned out sort of okay!

That's awesome! Is it on the Thumbs server somewhere?

Whoever finished the bottom layer of the inner V on the SSD, thank you. That was driving me insane. (I assume Forbin.)

np, had a podcast to finish and was tired of castle building.

And tobacco the castle cave is directly south of the space elevator.

And tobacco the castle cave is directly south of the space elevator.

Look for the overgrown, smushed buildings. If you stumble over a broken dock or a mangled road, that'll lead straight to them.

I built a new and improved lighthouse just near the spawn, if it's not functioning when you see it head upstairs and hit the button marked START.