MrHoatzin

Mein Thumbcraft—IdleT Dedicated Minecraft Server

Yeah it's the location of your IP address, which is the least secret thong about you.

Sky Dimension forthcoming. Pics here

hmpf... all that work to create skylands... for nothing :shifty:

Not quite sure how it would work. It's either going to raise the world-ceiling, or create a new world where the cloud level is akin to the water level. The latter, a world where your immediate area has a scare number of blocks, would create an economy where it costs resources to explore to other sky islands.

wow... that cool

they should use that to curve the world

"Acid – They should use that to curve the world"

:tup:

Cool mod! First thing that actually makes me want to play Minecraft a little bit (instead of just admire the things others have done).

Holy shit. That's... amazing. Holy long before we see that as a main selling point in a game, or in a Hollywood movie action sequence? Incredible!

Holy balls! Makes me wish I were stoned and playing Minecraft. :hypnotoad:

Am I noticing little blades of grass everywhere? Is that a mod or is that what the world looks like nowadays?

wow... that cool

they should use that to curve the world

I think that's already supported by the plugin. Its either already been scripted or proposed before.

I'd love to see both a rolling horizon ala Deathspank/Animal Crossing, and some spherical curvature at the horizon line. Not all the time, but it would be a fun way of looking at the game world for a bit.

Inception and LBP/animal crossing- style scripts are available here.

Incepted.

Yeah, of course I thought of that, but it was way more stilted and stiff compared to this effect. Also the camera was pretty stationary as it happened. I imagine there will be some kind of crazy chase sequence with the world going all wobbly in the future. I'm Terry Gilliam would do it if someone would give him a decent budget.

Take the journey of faith. It starts from the cylindrical tower near spawn.

The trip takes close to 7 minutes... you'll be in for a surprise.

oh and make sure you have full health

Added tracks from the tower next to spawn to the Hub from where you can go in the direction of Tracy island (which connects you to the roman city) or to the farm lands station, or to the east (not sure what that is).

So, it's almost full circle.

Ok, I need to create a station near/in the wizard tower stations. Who's in charge of that thing? I can't find a suitable place.

Edited by elmuerte

Fixed submerged boats rising very very fast

End of water elevators, oh snap.

There are TONS of fixes in this changelog, it's impressive.

Added tracks from the tower next to spawn to the Hub from where you can go in the direction of Tracy island (which connects you to the roman city) or to the farm lands station, or to the east (not sure what that is).

So, it's almost full circle.

Ok, I need to create a station near/in the wizard tower stations. Who's in charge of that thing? I can't find a suitable place.

Myself and Hexans I guess would be "in charge" of the wizard tower area.

There's already a station built (see smaller building on adjacent floating island) so maybe we could extend it to fit another platform? There's also a land/underwater track that goes from that station to about halfway to spawn. If that's any use, let me know.

So "beating" Terraria (which I've had more fun with than some AAA titles in the past few years) gave me a terrible itch for Minecraft. So I booted it up, installed a couple mods (airship, GSLS shaders) and started a world on Peaceful, because I've just spent 60 something hours being attacked by slimes, zombies and flying eyeballs at all hours of the day.

I haven't played Minecraft in. . .probably three or four months. So when I'm standing on the cliffside examining the area below my new hole in the ground, and I hear "KSTPHOOOOOOOOOOM" and it starts raining I nearly jump out of my chair.

Rain is really nice, but it's, mmmm, just don't look directly up, I guess.

What happened to that awesome double-helix of lava and water? It seems to have vanished?

Edit: Oh wow. I just checked out the daily build map. There's some amazing projects underway! From Zeppelins to pyramids! Very cool.

What happened to that awesome double-helix of lava and water? It seems to have vanished?

It's still there! Little bit ...west? Of the wizard tower.

Edit: Oh wow. I just checked out the daily build map. There's some amazing projects underway! From Zeppelins to pyramids! Very cool.

The daily maps aren't up to date anymore, the old ones are just there for archival purposes. There's now a live map at http://idlemc.com:8000