MrHoatzin

Mein Thumbcraft—IdleT Dedicated Minecraft Server

I'm such a noob. I keep getting killed and my plans get foiled by creepy crawlies. It took me forever (hours) to learn how to navigate to my site from the spawn!

Dangit, I dug a canal and tried to drown a cavern with seawater, but I guess the water physics are not quite what I expected :(

Dangit, I dug a canal and tried to drown a cavern with seawater, but I guess the water physics are not quite what I expected :(

I don't care what anyone says, I think Minecraft's 'fluid' system is total crap.

I don't care what anyone says, I think Minecraft's 'fluid' system is total crap.

There's a neat mod called "Finiteliquid" that seems to be, on one hand, a lot better, but only the other, way more insane.

tDfpzKWnnX8

Edited by Laxan

There's a neat mod called "Finiteliquid" that seems to work on one hand, a lot better, but only the other, completely more insane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDfpzKWnnX8

To use the Youtube system copy the character sequence after v=, so with this one "tDfpzKWnnX8".

tDfpzKWnnX8

Ah, thanks. Fixed it now!

Edited by Laxan

That's totally awesome! Also easy to create complete disasters, so maybe i'll give it a miss.

2:03

Whenever that happens, it freaks me out too O.o

Also, just let me know anything I can do to help with the renovations!

+1 to Bond Villains.

Wonder if you could dig a giant underground cavern somewhere and drain an ocean for ransom :)

I don't have a use for the pumps and stuff, but being able to flood cave systems would be cool.

+1 to Bond Villains.

Wonder if you could dig a giant underground cavern somewhere and drain an ocean for ransom :)

If only there was a giant hole in the middle of the ocean that went down to bedrock....

I don't. Having two tabaccos was just too confusing, so I use the same name as here.

Just bought my friend Bob Minecraft for his birthday. Was hoping he could get permission to build on the server; his name is slord_bob

Thanks!

Ah, he was on the server today. Don't know what he was up to though.

Also, I first read that as "my friend Bob Minecraft".

I have made a long underwater tunnel with a glass ceiling that glitters in a lovely manner from the ramparts of Hexans' and Imp's castle. It leads to my island that doesn't really have anything yet but looks like a christmas tree.

Just bought my friend Bob Minecraft for his birthday. Was hoping he could get permission to build on the server; his name is slord_bob

Thanks!

Is that that "slord" guy who's just been posting "neat!" in a bunch of threads? If so, and he's reading this, you sound like a bot. Please actually say something real or you will probably be banned. Junking up threads with useless things like that is not exactly going to endear you to the community. Just some friendly advice.

Also, I first read that as "my friend Bob Minecraft".

Ah, Bob Minecraft, heir to the Minecraft family fortune.

Is that that "slord" guy who's just been posting "neat!" in a bunch of threads? If so, and he's reading this, you sound like a bot. Please actually say something real or you will probably be banned. Junking up threads with useless things like that is not exactly going to endear you to the community. Just some friendly advice.

Ya, my apologies. I'm not entirely sure if he's ever been apart of a forum community hah. That and he's probably not on his A game today after last night (ole one-foot-in-the-grave just turned 30 and we weren't too gentle w/ him).

I just popped into the server for a few minutes. Awesome stuff you guys have built. And I probably didn't even see a 100th of it. Will probably start playing again once I've had enough of SP.

so apparently 1.6 will have working Nether in multiplayer. so i'm sure that will break some stuff.

What's not working with it now? I popped into the nether a couple of times when I visited the server.

What's not working with it now? I popped into the nether a couple of times when I visited the server.

that's a "fake" nether that's part of the server tools Tabacco uses. the "real" nether is being implemented into the next update, and i'm sure they're not compatible.