MrHoatzin

Mein Thumbcraft—IdleT Dedicated Minecraft Server

Can you tell if it's a minecraft.net issue or one with our server?

Definitely minecraft.net I couldn't even get past the login screen.

Weird, minecraft.idlethumbs.com would work, but idlemc.com wouldn't work. Said bad login.

Doubly weird because minecraft.idlethumbs.net is a CNAME to idlemc.com

Weird, minecraft.idlethumbs.com would work, but idlemc.com wouldn't work. Said bad login.

Must be something wrong with your connection (ISP messing up? It's happened to me before). IdleMC is what I've been using and it's been working fine for me.

The wizard's tower has an awesome platform of non-existence \o/

You need a companion for the full experience.

The wizard's tower is on one of he islands of Na Pali Haven.

Thought I'd update that idlemc.com worked for me the last time I tried it. No idea why it wouldn't before. Time to hunker down and finish that god damn Pantheon.

Who made the floating island? It looks awesome.

If you mean the group of 4 floating islands close to the monolith, I did. Still not finished though.

The other floating island isn't by me.

Chunk errors. Still to be patched. I get them on every server now, so it's not simply a Thumblandia problem.

A Chunk error?

goonies-chunk.jpg

Is there a way of seeing a map of the subterranean world? I bet the man made mines are pretty insane by now.

You can mod your block graphic files to make only certain blocks visible, for example you could make only Diamonds, Iron, Adminium and Coal visible.

Not sure if it works on MP servers, are the block graphics being read from the server or the client? I presume client, if so, it should work.

Is there a way to turn off that stupid warp delay? It just cost me an entire inventory worth of stuff, including several diamond tools because I couldn't warp out from inside a block. /spawn is delayed too, so I couldn't have done that.

Is there a way to turn off that stupid warp delay? It just cost me an entire inventory worth of stuff, including several diamond tools because I couldn't warp out from inside a block. /spawn is delayed too, so I couldn't have done that.

I didn't know there was a delay. I'll check and see if there's a setting for it.

Edit: Give it a try now and see if it's gone.

Edited by tabacco

ah if you fixed that thank you. i've gotten screwed a couple times lately due to that.

Sorry.. it was in the config.yml for the Essentials plugin, *most* of which is ignored in favor of the Permissions plugin, but apparently those two settings are the exception.

I just updated Craftbukkit and the Essentials plugin. Please let me know if you see any weirdness. One thing I've noticed is that new versions seem to 'fix' the trick we were using for braziers in Haven, so wood will always burn out now. Which is annoying.

I'm especially interested in issues with commands, though. Some of the more recent Essentials updates tried to do a lot that broke things (like adding Nether support that made you always spawn and immediately die in an infinite loop), so we're running an only mostly new version that doesn't have Nether support.