MrHoatzin

Mein Thumbcraft—IdleT Dedicated Minecraft Server

ok, bad news

I lost the record. Client crashed when I tried to listen to it.

was it the one in the chest closest to the record player? because if so i made a backup of it and can easily replace it.

was it the one in the chest closest to the record player? because if so i made a backup of it and can easily replace it.

It was the record in the chest next to the record player in the community chest.

If you make a copy, is it the same song?

Also, is it legal? Won't we get RIAA after us?

Where do you see that?

The giant white cylindrical structure to the NE(ish) of the giant inverted pyramid.

Looks like a target for an orbital weapon.

It was the record in the chest next to the record player in the community chest.

If you make a copy, is it the same song?

Also, is it legal? Won't we get RIAA after us?

i'm pretty sure it's the same song and i made a backup for my own personal use. it's not my fault if some careless Dutchman breaks my original. :shifty:

Ok, water on glass is a bitch. It doesn't work as well as on land, you really need to fill each square with water.

coming tomorrow:

Multiplayer fixes:

* hellworld=true no longer overwrites old save chunks. Player positions will still break if you switch it on a running server, though

* boats are now visible to other players

* minecarts move nicer

* fishing kinda sorta works, but needs more work

* sheep and cows look like sheep and cows now

* buckets work now

* fixed stairs being really difficult to destroy

* increased the timeout before “Took too long to log in”

* made it possible to ride carts and boats (pigs should work too..)

EFFING MINECARTS!

Multiplayer fixes:

* hellworld=true no longer overwrites old save chunks. Player positions will still break if you switch it on a running server, though

What does this really mean? You have to start a whole new world, or you have to restart the server? And people are going to log in and be way off from where they would expect themselves to be, and maybe the spawn point will be somewhere else—but will they forever be lost somehow, coordinatewise, the game will think they're somewhere else at any given time—or is it just a temporary inconvenience?

What does this really mean? You have to start a whole new world, or you have to restart the server? And people are going to log in and be way off from where they would expect themselves to be, and maybe the spawn point will be somewhere else—but will they forever be lost somehow, coordinatewise, the game will think they're somewhere else at any given time—or is it just a temporary inconvenience?

I think it means it will no-longer vaporize the overworld map data, and when you switch it over, it'll toss everyone to weird places.

I could be wrong.

To whomever thought it would be awesome to take a sledge hammer to my place, not cool. :(

To whomever thought it would be awesome to take a sledge hammer to my place, not cool. :(

Which place was yours?

Also, for the curious, you can see the area that last giant fire covered on this last map Kingz made:

http://industrial-complex.com/leechery/mc/201011091238_bird.png

It's the cleared area on the big island just SW of the spawn.

Which place was yours?.

The cobblestone dome by Patter's Arcade Cabinet. I have repaired the external damage now.

The cobblestone dome by Patter's Arcade Cabinet. I have repaired the external damage now.

Shit that was a sweet dome, how's the subterranean garden going?

s.

So does that mean that the minecarts will really work? (Presuming that the patch does what it's supposed to)

supposedly. there's also now a "no animals" setting which is pretty hot.

also, the server needs to be updated, won't allow connections

I like animals, I just wish they weren't so obnoxious while committing suicide.

After some testing of the new server vanilla - boats are terrible to drive now, when you try to get out you get stuck, and if you crash your boat, you crash your client. Minecarts go too fast and lag the server out, and can only be broken with tnt. Atleast I can turn off the goddamned animals though, seriously, those were the most annoying thing in the world. I gladly accept turning boats off to turn animals off too.

Dammit