MrHoatzin

Mein Thumbcraft—IdleT Dedicated Minecraft Server

I may have exploded the house near the mausoleum that Erwin and I rebuilt with excessive vigor, damaging the adjacent arena and part of the skyway. Sorry about that. If it makes you feel better, the force of the explosion crashed the client ;)

Continued misadventures of Nachimir, myself and Kingzjester a.k.a. Hoatzin

O1yQvcbZUqE?fs=1

I agree with all this except for the damned walking-TNT zombies. Those guys are just annoying.

Can you set off TNT with an arrow? Could make for some interesting perimeters around our constructions. Will the new update put the mobs in MP?

currently you can't set off tnt with arrows. would be a good addition though. and notch said that if the MP mobs don't make it into the update, they will come soon after.

Unfortunately I'll be out of town for the update for a funeral. Would someone mind getting some video of the Mausoleum's annihilation? I'm not too worried about anything else.

I wish Minecraft would work on my iPad.

man, getting a job has ruined my minecraft time. i might log in to blow up my shit tonight though.

I believe I have finished crafting the grand patio memorial canyon. Enjoy!

I was wandering around the spawn area, taking in the devastation, when I found Tobacco, just standing there looking out over the churning sea.

I call it, "Contemplations on the Abyss"

yd.jpg

then Minecraft crashed.

grrr

Not sure what happened, I was halfway through rigging the cinema with explosive, then went to get some coffee, and it was gone.

I think the project might have set off some TNT.

according to notch's twitter, health/damage will not be changed in MP for the update. he's not sure if torches/lanterns will be done in time yet. so it looks like

-fishing works

-slip dimension works

-pumpkins

-less MP bugs? (god i hope this means minecarts)

-new block types, including the one from the slip that burns forever when you light it

-biomes

should be interesting. hope it comes out sooner than later. (tonight would be nice)

The Fall of Tanagra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jnRrrghSyg#t=1m5s

I'll keep it short and sweet.

Before:

Ohno.jpg

Ohdear.jpg

After:

TanagraCanyon.jpg

/warp orvidos will take you to the Tanagra Crater Viewing Platform.

Thanks to Doug and Monkey for the help lacing the entire city with TNT.

(There's also a fairly substantial cave system under the crater, that used to have an entrance inside a house. That house no-longer exists.)

Edited by Orvidos

A few days ago I stashed a big pile of TNT in the catacombs of my cathedral. I set it off today, and it left an impressive hole in the cathedral. The tower and big parts of the walls are still standing, but that really gives it a nice effect. Go check it out!

I'll let Doug have the update honors. I am way busy today and prolly shouldn't even be online.

I'll let Doug have the update honors. I am way busy today and prolly shouldn't even be online.

Get back to work!:(

The update is installed, but Hey0 isn't working with it yet, so many commands won't be available until it is.