MrHoatzin

Mein Thumbcraft—IdleT Dedicated Minecraft Server

I started building a replica of my actual house just outside the walls, but so far all that exists is a wood floor that I'm probably going to have to remove.

You better make a pool a diving plank in this house. Also, watch for Zeus, I think he's going to steal your stuff.

I can't wait to get hit in the face by an iron.

You should flood his house. That way, he'll know it was the Wet Bandits.

I just got a poison splash potion thrown at me by what appeared to be a zombie dressed as a pilgrim.

I got attacked by what looked like a villager dressed as a wizard the other day. The shittiest wizard.

I taught the villagers to be against Big Tobacco, but I guess one of the villagers is dyslectic. Not a good treat for a wizard.

I got attacked by what looked like a villager dressed as a wizard the other day. The shittiest wizard.

That's a witch, they throw potions and are nasty.

Seems like there is a crucial sign missing.

On my to-do list, now that I have some tools to gather materials.

I built my unassuming house just south of the Thumb City walls. There totally aren't any secret passages.

I also built a small, somewhat disguised dirt shack in the swamps just to the north of the city walls with a stairway all the way down to a few blocks above bedrock level. So if you ever need to mine for gold, diamond, or redstone feel free to go down there and continue tunneling forward. It should be at the optimal level for those rarer elements to exist. I also have two big chests full of cobblestone from mining all this stuff out so if you need any to make stone bricks or anything let me know. I might also be willing to part with limited quantities of iron/coal/redstone but I'm currently saving those up to make a big automated food harvester. If anyone has a preference for where I should put the food harvester let me know. I hope to use hoppers and a basic minecart system to automatically transport food to the city on a regular basis.

Also, as I was tunneling down I came across a giant underground ravine full of danger and some sweet loot. Aiieve joined me in clearing it out and we made out with a ton of iron, coal, and redstone. We also came across a dungeon containing some music discs and name tags so that was sweet too. And in typical Minecraft fashion we got cocky near the end and tried to move on to another area and nearly got killed by a swarm of 3 baby zombies and a skeleton. Needless to say we immediately went back to the surface after escaping that one so as not to lose all of our hard earned shit.

Seems like there is a crucial sign missing.

its hard to beat last epochs sign, floating majestically in the tree branches.

You guys have done some serious stuff since I was last on.  The place is looking nice.

I've changed my mind about building my house and have revoked my claim on the land near the stables.  I left all the crap there if anyone wants to take it or demolish it or whatever.  I'm instead embarking on an even more ambitious project that I'll never complete.

I found another village at the location and coordinates below.  I made a few copies of my map and put it in the free stuff chest if anyone needs.  I also found a desert temple near the village and raided the chests.  I found some gold ingots and iron horse armor, which I took back and put in the stables.

SRBJvQ9.png

I've been filling the chests in the common house's basement with stuff, especially smooth stone, planks, ore, and some tools. It's all up for grabs.

Server seems to be running a bit rocky tonight. I was on alone, so I doubt it was anything that anyone was doing, maybe just needs a restart?

Yeah sorry, I was a bit busy all day, I try to keep it restarted fairly often when there's no one on. Should be good now.

I seem to remember multicraft having the ability to schedule regular jobs, so you might be able to do a regular restart if it's a problem.

After much wandering, I finally found a horse.  His name is Barquist.  I also made an anvil and a spare lead.  Both are in the stables.  There are some extra name tags in the chest as well.

wBK1Ta3.png

I got the name from Tegan.  I think she just made it up.  Is your horse a reference to anything?

Binky is the name of Death's steed in the Discworld. I thought that was somewhat suitable for my horse's name.