SometingStupid

Neptune's Bountiful Pride 5

Or 4, I'm really not sure anymore.

Anyway, you guys know the drill by now, say that you're in, and we'll sort out somebody to shuffle up the names, okay?

Player List:

1) SometingStupid

2) Irish John

3) SpeedyDesiato

4) Murdoc

5) JamesM

6) Joflar

7) Toblix

8) n0wak

9) vimes

10) ens

11)

12)

Edited by SometingStupid

In the bin like sin the din.

Yes, I don't understand myself sometimes either. I'm in though :)

If there is a free spot I'd like to casually play, if not, that's cool too.

I've put you down for now, but if somebody does take your place, can I cheekily ask you to sort out the names?

(That of course won't happen, because people on this forum are very nice, and don't like to take other people's places.)

Similarly to Murdoc, I'll take a spot if nobody more vehement wants it. I'd like to play again, but there's a chance I may get distracted at some point.

Similarly to Murdoc, I'll take a spot if nobody more vehement wants it. I'd like to play again, but there's a chance I may get distracted at some point.

Not a problem, you have been added.

Hey, sorry to muddy the waters, but I just realised I will be without Internet from Thursday until Monday afternoon.

If you guys are looking to start before Monday you can give my spot to somebody. Otherwise, I look forward to being confident for a week or two only to get annihilated by untrustworthy thumbs!

Hey, sorry to muddy the waters, but I just realised I will be without Internet from Thursday until Monday afternoon.

If you guys are looking to start before Monday you can give my spot to somebody. Otherwise, I look forward to being confident for a week or two only to get annihilated by untrustworthy thumbs!

I doubt it, I'm not even buying the points until saturday, so there's no way that I can start before then.

If you need 12 players just to start the game, and don't mind a player who's short-sighted in his decisions and refuses to role-play his character, and if time is running out, add me or whatever.

If you need 12 players just to start the game, and don't mind a player who's short-sighted in his decisions and refuses to role-play his character, and if time is running out, add me or whatever.

This is one the most self-deprecating 'OK,' I've ever read.:yep:

Also, count me in too.

I don't know whether I'll roleplay mine, and short-sight decisions makes for interesting gameplay.

Two spaces left guys.

Also, I'm a tight bastard and don't really have all the money to set up this game (I was going to be hosting two games, one for us and one for another forum) so if you guys wanna send me a pound or something that would be great (if not, then that's cool too, I'll suffer.)

I'm throwing coins at the screen but they're just bouncing back.

Are there still spots open?

I will probably get distracted too but I promise I won't quit. However, if I fail my classes, I'm blaming all of you! :(

Fuck it, I'm in. I'll end up hating you all by the end of it again though.

Try notes instead :)

In seriousness, assuming your appeal for contributions was genuine, what method of transfer would be best for you?