Snooglebum

I will remix everything. EVERYTHING!!!

I don't know, I quite liked it. I enjoyed the rhythm and beat tracks a lot more than some of your earlier stuff. It felt more cohesive to me, everything working together. The talking at the end gets a little drowned, but much better than just constantly repeating a line over and over (which also has its place).

Here is Episode 7, Gay Pride Helicopters. I also sampled a bit of the starcraft 2 multiplayer podblast. I went all experimental.

http://tindeck.com/listen/cyvw

Sorry for the delay, I've been quite busy, and will continue to be quite busy for a while. :|

Haha I clicked that off the front page and couldn't figure out what the ambience was. Great stuff.

Haha I clicked that off the front page and couldn't figure out what the ambience was. Great stuff.
Frontpage?

*Checks Tindeck*

Holy crap, I'm famous! :woohoo:

On a very small scale, but still!

I dreamt I was getting the Snooglebum Idle Album with all the remixes past and future.
Tindeck actually supports albums, so if I manage to get all 51 done... then your dream may become reality.

Alright, I'll stop bellyaching then. :P

I'm listening as well, I just never have a witty comment to make.

Thanks to everybody listening to these! You guys are great! :clap:

Anyway, here's Episode 10's remix, The Many Wonders Of The Wonderboner.

http://tindeck.com/listen/czin

The Thumbs were great in this episode, because a lot of their discussion was happening to the beat, which made it a lot easier.

Time to do me some catching up.

I dreamt I was getting the Snooglebum Idle Album with all the remixes past and future.

This may exist in a dark recess of my hard drive, each with their own video and some secret tracks. However due to the nature of the medium putting out that .zip at any point before the last remix is lame.

Edited by Thompson

Snooglebum! When you get to episode 17, please check this: there is a part at the beginning where Chris talks about weapons in Killzone 2. The bit starts at 5 minutes mark and lasts about 7 seconds (the most hilarious bit is from 0:05:05-0:05:07). Remix. This. Bit. For the sake of humanity. :D

Snooglebum! When you get to episode 17, please check this: there is a part at the beginning where Chris talks about weapons in Killzone 2. The bit starts at 5 minutes mark and lasts about 7 seconds (the most hilarious bit is from 0:05:05-0:05:07). Remix. This. Bit. For the sake of humanity. :D
I'll do that! It sounds promising, and full of potential!

A heads up for everybody: the remixes are going to go on a little vacation, as I'm going out-of-town until Sunday, and all my equipment is at home.

I'll do that! It sounds promising, and full of potential!

YES!!!

A heads up for everybody: the remixes are going to go on a little vacation, as I'm going out-of-town until Sunday, and all my equipment is at home.

NO!!!

:getmecoat

Okay, so I'll have to recant what I said. The little vacation has been cancelled, and that leaves me more time to do a bunch of stuff I need to do, and thus leaves me able to remix. Yay!

However, the reason that it's called off fucking sucks: my mom twisted her ankle really badly, and she's not up to travelling. ;(

Sadface.

EDIT: whoops, never mind, we're going after all. Have a good Thanksgiving, everybody!

Edited by Snooglebum