Erkki

Tim hires Ron

That is the holy shit type of quality news.

I hope whatever they are cooking comes to PC.

Have it your way!

(It was posted in Idle Banter originally.)

Edited by David

I like how it's immediately exactly clear what happened just by reading 'Tim hires Ron'. There's not a whole lot of forums where that could happen :tup:

Like it's said before, this is the "Tim and Ron fan club except for the people who came from the podcast who don't even know what Monkey Island is" forums, but that was too long so they changed it to Idle Thumbs! :clap:

Haha, that is a great article on Kotaku. I hope they make a funny solitaire game together... that card game needs some comedy!

I hope this brings nothing but goodness! It should, right?

Damn it! I had applied for the job of senior vice Ron Gilbert :tdown: I can't believe they hired that schmuck Ron Gilbert instead.

Damn it! I had applied for the job of senior vice Ron Gilbert :tdown: I can't believe they hired that schmuck Ron Gilbert instead.

I bet you would have done a better job than that joker.

what is happening

Rodi is being sentimental and Jake is being a dick and everyone has a nonverbal comment, TimRon be damned. :deranged:

I'm just sad everyone latched on to my moment of honest sentiment, instead of the really terrific joke I made in the later post ;(

I'm just sad everyone latched on to my moment of honest sentiment, instead of the really terrific joke I made in the later post ;(

I had exactly the same thought. I love the fact that "Tim hires Ron" is all that needs to be said. I can't think of any other developers that would work for. Lovely.