ysbreker

Minecraft

Sorry, dibs :/ I'm a day behind on the renders. Tomorrow I'll upload the renders of today & tomorrow.

Also:

We totally need to build something like this:

wow... that's awesome; we must make that

first have to finish my current project; it's going so well... can't find infinite lava

Hm, I wonder if lava does the same thing as water, with leveling off with two adjacent lava blocks.

wow... that's awesome; we must make that

first have to finish my current project; it's going so well... can't find infinite lava

I did install a mod on the server which makes lava only flow over smooth stone to prevent lava grieving. This might hamper your lava works.

Should we make a giant single community project. Having seen how big a project one or two people can make we could make a ridiculous object if we all chipped in. Maybe with electronics!

Also, i took all the green cobble to make a dress on my woman statue. I'm going to go on a mining expedition when i'm done so i'll replace it.

Edit: ooh, like that slide thinig!

Edited by dibs

Hm, I wonder if lava does the same thing as water, with leveling off with two adjacent lava blocks.

It doesn't, I'm afraid. Water will repropogate itself should it be surrounded by 2 waters, as I'm sure you know.

While lava is technically the same code, it just won't work like that, or it'd be TOO EASY

I did install a mod on the server which makes lava only flow over smooth stone to prevent lava grieving. This might hamper your lava works.

damnit... that will make things more difficult.

Instead of copying a giant slide we need to be original here, let's come up with something truly biblical and then make it happen.

What sort of mechanics and physics do we have to work with?

I know of Minecarts, powered minecarts and tracks. Also there are electronic circuits to be made, but i haven't looked much at them.

I completly don't know how water works apart from somehow making water flow away from a certain block in all directions in the middle of a lake somehow.

The problem is that water is pretty much the only mechanic that works online.

I think I might join up soon on this server!

Been looking for a sweet place to play multiplayer. (I would be Twig in game, as well.)

Still hesitant, though, until mobs can do damage. D: I want to go on mulitplayer exploratory expeditions. U:

Instead of copying a giant slide we need to be original here, let's come up with something truly biblical and then make it happen.

How about the Starship Enterprise?

I already made a huge Thumb (which is actually 1:1 copy of :tup:)

Somebody should do

:spiraldy:

;)

Ok, lava is way more complicated than water. Instead of two sides you need 4 sides to fill the middle block with proper lave.

Ok, lava is way more complicated than water. Instead of two sides you need 4 sides to fill the middle block with proper lave.

Still, all you need is four buckets of lava, and you can make a little temporary lava pool from which to draw infinite lava for whatever application. :tup:

Still, all you need is four buckets of lava, and you can make a little temporary lava pool from which to draw infinite lava for whatever application. :tup:

Also, the bottom layer must be smooth stone, the sides can be dirt.

Also, the bottom layer must be smooth stone, the sides can be dirt.

But this is just the server setting, correct?

WHAT

I didn't know you could make infinite lava at all!

since I guess some people might not know, you can "refresh" a tool by throwing it on the ground (q) and picking it back up. damage repaired!

only works in mp.

But this is just the server setting, correct?

Yes. But it's still important to note if you want to use lava on the ThumbCraft/IdleMine Server.

I tried to mess around with this lava field east of Patters' castle, and the lava kept disappearing as I put it down, and doing weird non-water-like things; putting it in and around smooth stone didn't seem to matter.