ysbreker

Minecraft

MINECRAFT SERVER

minecraft.idlethumbs.com

Maps & screenshots: http://minecraft.everyonelookbusy.net/

I'll try to make a map render every day every once in a while. It will be placed on above mentioned website.

Rules:

• Chop a tree? plant a tree!
  • There are community chests right near the spawn. Use them, And try to keep them filled. Pay it forward, so to speak :)
  • Don't toy with fire please. Before you know it you burn down a forest/house/castle and that could lead to some tension.
  • Don't be a griefing dick!

Tips

• If you join the server and can't seem to do anything and you think you should be allowed to build cool stuff on the server contact either me or Kingzjester and we'll give you builder access.
  • Type /help to get a list of commands you can use in game
  • Due to a (very usefull) bug your tools will get reset when you throw them out of your inventory (Hit q) This means that you can use your diamond pickaxe forever and it will never wear out. As long as you remember to throw it out before it goes red.

[old post]

I'm thinking of renting a minecraft server and I was wondering how many of you would join up in crafting some mines in multiplayer with me.

Edited by tabacco

In! It might take some time before I can get the multiplayer pass (I'm flat out broke at the moment), but I definitely will join once I can.

This might take a bit longer than I hoped. I hope to have this thing up & running tomorrow evening.

Alright people! We're in business!

Server IP: 178.63.67.102:25565

I haven't configured it yet, so please be gentle! :)

What is cartograph, precious?

Cartograph is a program that can render a map of your world. This program caused some problems on one of the shacknews servers. I won't be using this. I will be using oizomapper. A program by one of the shackers that is much better.

Patters is a Minecraft wizard!

FUCKNICK.jpg

What a delightful artwork.

I'm glad there is a now a file on the internet called FUCKNICK.jpg

That was tons of fun, guys. Built a gigantic... Thing... Together with Thompson and a whole bunch of other Thumbs! You guys are the best. :)

Ok, so I play as Hoatzin; who were the other peeps in there who didn't use their proper thumb names?

Joined and my client crashed a moment or two later; hope I didn't crash anyone else, or the server. I noticed ys dropped out and back in again just before.

Wonder if running Minecraft via Steam is a problem...