Wrestlevania

Halo Reach

Sure thing. It can't hurt to add more people to the list of people I play Halo with. There are 3 ways to play: Co-op, Fire-fight and competitive, which are 4/4/16 player game modes. I'm going to be making maps in Forgeworld, which along with community made content will keep us happy for a long time.

I'm definitely down, once I get settled into my real apartment with real internet in October, assuming there are Thumbs playing during North America-friendly times.

I'm up for this when I get my hands on it. Patters, I saw you were already playing it last night, you get sent your copy early?

I haven't pre-ordered or anything, things don't tend to sell out around where I am so I'm hoping to pick a copy up at lunch. Quite excited now considering I skipped 99% of the hype and previews (I only watched the multiplayer preview on the xbox dashboard last night).

Bring on the jetpacks!

I'm definitely down, once I get settled into my real apartment with real internet in October, assuming there are Thumbs playing during North America-friendly times.

Weekends?

I'd probably... not prefer weekends, though I might be able to make it work. Otherwise, Tuesday evenings, Thursday afternoon/evenings, and Friday afternoon/evenings are good for me.

I am definitely interested as well. I agree with Jon about Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday, as Monday and Wednesday I have evening class from 6-8 EST.

I've bee "testing the water" with various groups of people in various game types. The netcode is much better cross Atlantic than Halo 3 was, meaning that both firefight and co-op are playable there (Thanks Lauren and co for that) Hit recognition is a lot better than it was for the BR in H2 and H3. The new weapons are a joy to use on live,I haven't come across a single shotgun/sword camper yet. Matchmaking is a lot faster than in the past. I've already made a team arena map in Forge which I'm looking forward to testing and iterating on.

So far the game is rad and easily the best multiplayer game released this year.

I've bee "testing the water" with various groups of people in various game types. The netcode is much better cross Atlantic than Halo 3 was, meaning that both firefight and co-op are playable there (Thanks Lauren and co for that) Hit recognition is a lot better than it was for the BR in H2 and H3. The new weapons are a joy to use on live,I haven't come across a single shotgun/sword camper yet. Matchmaking is a lot faster than in the past. I've already made a team arena map in Forge which I'm looking forward to testing and iterating on.

So far the game is rad and easily the best multiplayer game released this year.

Yeah, Firefight was a lot of fun (once I found the ammo). I was only able to get in a few Slayer matches yesterday and I don't even think I've played on all of the maps yet. I'm really excited to mess around with Forge, hopefully I'll get to do that this weekend. I also want to try out the new multiplayer game types.

It seems like my homework/tests have doubled this week. It's a conspiracy! :(

Want to set up a game for Tuesday? I can't think of anything I have going on that day. I should be free any time after noon Eastern time, so whatever time is best for Europeans (8/9 PM GMT?). I'd be down for either firefight or matchmaking.

I believe it's closer to 5 for them. I don't actually have anything constructive to add to this, not having the game and all, but I still feel compelled to speak up for some reason.

Man, I was going to pop online to see if anyone was about last night but after commandeering the TV for basically the entire weekend and then some, my girlfriend wasn't too keen on the idea.

Ended up plugging into my monitor upstairs and spending some more time in forge offline.

Hopefully we can get a session going soon.

Anyof youse still play this? Housemate has just bought new HD tv, so all of a sudden gaming is more attractive again.

Anyof youse still play this? Housemate has just bought new HD tv, so all of a sudden gaming is more attractive again.

I do occasionally, though my gaming has decreased drastically this academic year. I know Wrestle wants to go through co-op legendary, as do I.

Ah, seems I posted to the wrong thread.

Also seems that the Bots are attracted to Halo Reach like stink on shit. This one was Portuguese(or Brazilian) too.

I am available for games, video games. I have only just picked up Reach so am a bit naff at it but would be willing to give Legendary a go.

Or maybe I posted in both of the wrong threads... Damn, already no one playing this game?

Or maybe I posted in both of the wrong threads... Damn, already no one playing this game?

I would be if I wasn't occupied by other games and liked using my 360.

Played a mission and a half with Wrestlevania a month or so ago. Had some fun with the sniper mission, but my connection was having trouble during a vehicle section and I managed to drive us both off a cliff. :getmecoat

Looks like there's a new map pack out soon, which will probably lead to Bungie's inevitable removal of previously available playlist options for those who don't pay the toll. :fart: