Jake

Idle Thumbs 51: Burnin' Down the Wolfman [Now with Video!]

Do you guys ever get that thing when you listen to someone for a long time and then see them in real life?

You mean a boner?

Thank you very much Jake, this made me very happy. The best moment was when you moved to sit between the guys. It was like you casted a spell and summoned the spirit of the podcast! However, I think the subversive editing was really unnecessary, for example how you made it look like Nick just threw the cup of water at you for no reason at all.

Nick you talked a lot and were pretty animated. That was kinda surprising!

Chris do you do parties. Seriously I want to hire you for a formal function to stand in a dark corner and sing songs about games.

This is kinda getting weird so I'm gonna stop. Thank you again!

That was kinda surprising!

Chris do you do parties. Seriously I want to hire you for a formal function to stand in a dark corner and sing songs about games.

I'd prefer a Vanaman party, I reckon that guy knows how to get down.

What was the game they were talking about at the beginning that supposedly looks just like diablo 2? Oh thanks for doing the video for us...games!

Only if you held it in a gym. Either he was wearing the smallest shirt in the world, or dude is ripped.

Either he was wearing the smallest shirt in the world, or dude is ripped.

Dude is hella ripped. I think I grew muscles myself, just from the contact high of shaking his hand at PAX-E.

Awesome! Thanks dude(s) for posting. Thoroughly enjoyed the podcast and video. Sean's final story actually made me emotional too, haha.

Thanks guys.

Was I implying something else?

Just clarifying ;)

Shit, he's famous! He MUST know how to throw a party!

that video was great! made me sad all over again. Thanks, Jake for posting! It's awesome to finally put faces and bodies to voices.

This is great! I'v never seen you guys in any way possible, and i never expected Steve to look like that, no offence, but you guys are great! :tup::tup::tup:

This is great! I'v never seen you guys in any way possible, and i never expected Steve to look like that, no offence, but you guys are great! :tup::tup::tup:

I also was shocked by the look of Steve.

Threadsurrection in order to say that I just bought a copy of Weihandler. I will report back as soon as I've gotten a chance to play it.

Threadsurrection in order to say that I just bought a copy of Weihandler. I will report back as soon as I've gotten a chance to play it.

Weinhandler is an insane video board game. Pro-tip: read the rulebook carefully, or you might end up playing the game completely wrong the first few times.

Played it a few times in the last couple of days. I really enjoyed it! It's bidding mechanic is interesting and something that I don't think I've seen elsewhere.