Jake

Idle Thumbs 51: Burnin' Down the Wolfman [Now with Video!]

Hey guys, me again. Any word on the video of the panel? Can anyone confirm for me that there even is a video?

Thank you, Feste.

Now just drop that to the timeline and press file > export.

Massive audio sync issues unfortunately. Soon, though.

50 minutes resynced so far, out of 61. This is taking a while. Hopefully tomorrow it will appear though. Prepare to be whelmed.

So jake is saying we will be exactly the appropriate amount of whelmed? Not under, or over whelmed? Hooray for met expectations!

I'll gather the pitchforks if someone else can bring the popcorn. We'll be ready, in any case.

I don't eat popcorn to begin with, so just pitchforks for me, thanks.

I don't eat popcorn to begin with, so just pitchforks for me, thanks.

you eat pitchforks?

Video delayed a bit. Guess I'll be starting over. I forgot that I didn't have incremental save backups turned on on my home PC, and that I was using Premiere. FML.

fuckfuck.jpg

dc22ede05e84be6ff2fcd8ef7c93e.jpg

Thank you GoogleMap.

Best. Also, I like how ultra mega super serious they look.

Video delayed a bit. Guess I'll be starting over. I forgot that I didn't have incremental save backups turned on on my home PC, and that I was using Premiere. FML.

fuckfuck.jpg

Y...you're joking, right??! Hahahahah....hahah....hah....h...uh....umm....khm...b-but...wh....... ;(

Jake, are you using Premiere CS4? Maybe it would be good converting it to mp4 first. For whatever reason whenever Premiere is a bastard to already made movie clips, mp4s of the same movie clips makes Premiere stop being so much of a bastard.

Even on simple things like jpeg sequences, Premiere loves to render them at a slower framerate that doesn't keep up with the audio sometimes and I just have to rerender hoping the clip will magically be in sync (which it sometimes is). I don't know if this has any effect whatsoever on the final export. I don't know if any of this is similar to your problems or if your original mpeg file I see up there is out of sync before being put into Premiere.

Also it's possible the project is at a different framerate than the original footage and you might have to reinterpret the footage so that it matches the audio up in the project file folder, but I'm probably assuming like crazy at this point.

There's nothing worse than having to start over on a project like that. My heart goes out to you, Jake! :(

EDIT: Huh, the sad face is...an...angry chomping dude. :gaming:

Jake, are you using Premiere CS4? Maybe it would be good converting it to mp4 first. For whatever reason whenever Premiere is a bastard to already made movie clips, mp4s of the same movie clips makes Premiere stop being so much of a bastard.

Even on simple things like jpeg sequences, Premiere loves to render them at a slower framerate that doesn't keep up with the audio sometimes and I just have to rerender hoping the clip will magically be in sync (which it sometimes is). I don't know if this has any effect whatsoever on the final export. I don't know if any of this is similar to your problems or if your original mpeg file I see up there is out of sync before being put into Premiere.

Also it's possible the project is at a different framerate than the original footage and you might have to reinterpret the footage so that it matches the audio up in the project file folder, but I'm probably assuming like crazy at this point.

Nah I'm all set up properly in that regard. My PC (i think the video card, I think the video accelleration playback portion in particular) has issues and hard locks all the time right now. It must have hit premiere at the point when it was doing a write to my project file.