Jake

Idle Thumbs 51: Burnin' Down the Wolfman [Now with Video!]

Clint Hocking did, true story.

I thought that was just a joke, when I read it on someone's twitter.

I thought that was just a joke, when I read it on someone's twitter.

I don't care if it's true or not. It's true to me!!!!

Jake and Sean: I still want that Telltale podcast.

Me too.

With special guest Steve Gaynor.

I saw a dream where the video of The Last Fast Show aka Idle Thumbs 51: Burnin' Down the Wolfman was uploaded to the net on Christmas Eve 2010. :bomb:

But one choice outside of the dream is the release date of Epic Mickey. Warren Spector promised there will be tears!

In lieu of video I'm listening to the audio version again and again. It really grows better with age, like a good... weinhändler!

(god I really need that fucking Merlot!)

Edited by Rodi

Slightly disappointing that I did not have time to search for Die Weinhändler in Hamburg last week...

Don't be an asshole, he's still recovering from his wisdoom tooth!

Don't be an asshole, he's still recovering from his wisdoom tooth!

hahahahahahahahah

i'll kill you.

unrelated distraction: finally got http://goty.cx renewed and back up. Now with 2008's gamse of the year!

unrelated distraction: finally got http://goty.cx renewed and back up. Now with 2008's gamse of the year!

Fantastic!

When I need the most up to date game reviews I look to Idle Thumbs, then I look anywhere else. :getmecoat

hahahahahahahahah

i'll kill you.

I can just imagine you lookin at uploading the video and being like

"Unggh.. Uh uh, what else can I do...? GOTY.CX!"

Soon it will be "Oh man. That video still isn't up. Maybe, uh, uh... I'll have it auto-change all the www. in the old idle thumbs stuff to old.! Yeah, that's a cool idea."

So I was the butthead who asked that Far Cry 2 question at the panel. While I absolutely loved the story that spawned from it, I still feel bad for putting you guys "on the spot" about it. :getmecoat

At least I came to a revelation about FC2 while playing Saints Row 2 recently, so I'm not as harsh about it as I was last year. At least we got a story about a grenade rolling down a hill, so I don't think it was a complete bust.

I can just imagine you lookin at uploading the video and being like

"Unggh.. Uh uh, what else can I do...? GOTY.CX!"

Soon it will be "Oh man. That video still isn't up. Maybe, uh, uh... I'll have it auto-change all the www. in the old idle thumbs stuff to old.! Yeah, that's a cool idea."

I'd take that.

Just in time! I was hoping we could do something about 2010, since it was an embarrassment of riches.

Really didn't want to bother you guys again, but I caught wind that a video exists of this show. I would really appreciate it if you could upload the video! :)

One more thing: the Bethesda and Irrational podcasts are top-notch, guys.

Really didn't want to bother you guys again, but I caught wind that a video exists of this show. I would really appreciate it if you could upload the video! :)

One more thing: the Bethesda and Irrational podcasts are top-notch, guys.

See Jake? How can you say no to such a nicely worded post?

I know it's not directly related to this particular episode, but I have just purchased a box of puffins cereal at my local food emporium today, specifically because of Idle Thumbs.

I know it's not directly related to this particular episode, but I have just purchased a box of puffins cereal at my local food emporium today, specifically because of Idle Thumbs.

That reminds me, I bought a Boost bar a while back because of the Thumbs. It wasn't any normal Boost bar though, it was a new Boost Stix!

post-3150-13375603329289_thumb.jpg