Jake

Idle Thumbs 51: Burnin' Down the Wolfman [Now with Video!]

I bow to your superior knowledge of little rubber deathtraps.

:oldman:

Nah, what is really dangerous are those flying kite "Manta Rays"

Let me give you an example:

ENiLgl-Z45Q

or

E1IPnnttL9k?

and finally: (skip to 1:30)

C5npYDElYkg

Nah, what is really dangerous are those flying kite "Manta Rays"

Let me give you an example:

. . .I rescind all previous comments and amend the prior one to;

"Blah blah blah flying rubber deathtraps."

Yeah guys, it was built to be towed behind a boat at high speeds. It's actually called Big Mable and the name is written in large san-serifed font across the side. It has handles and even turns upward so that you can recline comfortably. My step-father has a sick sense of humor and loved to watch us fly off of it.

Damn, Jake should have edited the video while he was still doped up. It could have been unintentionally brilliant.

Damn, Jake should have edited the video while he was still doped up. It could have been unintentionally brilliant.

Haha, like that Babyime Chris kept inserting a voice cliBaby of Jake saying 'Baby' that one episode. That was briBaby.

Or four hours of a silent black void followed by five seconds of actual video and sound slowed down by 16000%.

Wait, that isn't "or".

I imagine it to be like the boat ride from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, except with david cage.

do you have a fucking rainbow of unicorns on your tv? I NEED TO DO THIS NOW

Rainbow unicorn corn holders. Famous is just that awesome.

Does anyone have any photos from the panel?

I have a few as well (and the Friday meet-up), but haven't bothered to unload photos from my camera yet. When I do, I'll put a few up in this thread.

The alleged video recording of this episode doesn't exist, does it?

:c

Jake is going to be editting it, but that was delayed due to him having teeth pulled. The guys are busy, what with jobs and other attachments. It will come.

Man I hope they get the video done before the next episode of idle thumbs comes out. Time is short people!

It will be the launch episode of whatever the 3rd version of the podcast will be.

The video fades to black then cuts to a room with Video Games, Famous and Scoops sitting around. It's Chris' empty old apartment and they're talking about games and the new new countdown to tears. This time, the police sirens are for them!

It will be the launch episode of whatever the 3rd version of the podcast will be.

The video fades to black then cuts to a room with Video Games, Famous and Scoops sitting around. It's Chris' empty old apartment and they're talking about games and the new new countdown to tears. This time, the police sirens are for them!

And Jake is a cyborg version of Big Bird, wearing David Cage's face as a mask, and it's 2019. Also, cyborg Nick is sitting in a corner, broken, sparks coming out of him, his head is an old TV; the flickering screen says: "Remember Thumbs". On his back, a piece of paper saying: "Fuck me".

Presumably because they broke into an empty apartment.

I presume someone moved into Chris' old apartment and is standing against the wall, dumbfounded and just praying that the police get there any second .

I presume someone moved into Chris' old apartment and is standing against the wall, dumbfounded and just praying that the police get there any second .

Clint Hocking did, true story.