Jake

Idle Thumbs 51: Burnin' Down the Wolfman [Now with Video!]

The insufferable gaze of Thompson's avatar penetrates my soul. It's as though John Hurt, Jeremy Irons and Saul Rubinik are all judging me, and finding me wanting.

That might be the admixture of incredibly greasy ***** and chocolate milk talking, but I'm pretty sure it's the avatar.

(EDIT: Wait, delicious pig fat is censored? I've missed a trick somewhere. . .)

The insufferable gaze of Thompson's avatar penetrates my soul. It's as though John Hurt, Jeremy Irons and Saul Rubinik are all judging me, and finding me wanting.

That might be the admixture of incredibly greasy ***** and chocolate milk talking, but I'm pretty sure it's the avatar.

(EDIT: Wait, delicious pig fat is censored? I've missed a trick somewhere. . .)

I'd love to eat your ***** Orvidos.

I'd love to eat your ***** Orvidos.

Thompson, I will share some long, meaty ***** with you whenever you're in Texas.

Thompson, I will share some long, meaty ***** with you whenever you're in Texas.

The saltier the better!

Also, your signature. What made you go back to WoW, was it cataclysm for you too? DAMN YOU BLIZZARD!!!

The saltier the better!

Also, your signature. What made you go back to WoW, was it cataclysm for you too? DAMN YOU BLIZZARD!!!

Yeah. I've decided to start fresh, so I could do with a server and a home. Any ideas?

Yeah. I've decided to start fresh, so I could do with a server and a home. Any ideas?

If you want to be Alliance the Cenarius server is really good. (Also I play there)

If you want to be Alliance the Cenarius server is really good. (Also I play there)
And if you want to be Horde, go to Mal'Ganis. It's a high-full pop realm that basically has no alliance. There are PUGs that clear the highest raid content the night it's unlocked.

Awesome cast from beginning to the end. The questions to idlethumbs.net part was weird.

Sean's ending was perfect, really great tale from the wonderland of Far Cry 2.

I really would've wanted to be there. Hopefully you guys can get the video also posted somewhere, I really want to see all that stuff with my eyes.

It was so awkwardly funny moment when Nick threw the water at Jake. I was laughing so much when Nick realized that there was water in the cup.

It was like a wizard's test to see if Jake is a witch or a wizard. Turns out, Jake is a motherfuckin' Wizard.

It was so awkwardly funny moment when Nick threw the water at Jake. I was laughing so much when Nick realized that there was water in the cup.

It added to my sneaking suspicious that the only way any of the guys that aren't Chris can stand being around each other is when Chris is around to mediate.

It added to my sneaking suspicious that the only way any of the guys that aren't Chris can stand being around each other is when Chris is around to mediate.

It's the presence of a microphone that screws it up. Chris Remo is the cure for the presence of a microphone.

It's the presence of a microphone that screws it up. Chris Remo is the cure for the presence of a microphone.

No problem, just set up a meeting with all of you guys for no discernible reason then bug the room and drink until you black out and can't remember that you bugged the room and let a cast ensue. (You'll have to set up some kind of reminder system so that at some point you find out that the room was bugged so that you can edit and release said cast.)

:tup:

Charity event finally makes Idle Thumbs signatures valuable!

57895_467242156564_651541564_6566863_4492067_n.jpg

So, that's Sean Vanaman on the left (I'm guessing, since he looks like the guy who's all over Gromit's Making Of) and Chris, Jake and Steve's Mighty Fringe (bangs) are recognizable ... but who are the guy at the bottom and the far right - one of them must be Nick, but who's the other one?

It looks like they're imitating a famous painting that I should know, but do not.

We're imitating something far stupider: the cabinet art from an ancient coin-op game of Horseshoes.

This weekend I will be sitting at home unable to leave so I'll be videoing it up.

Are you planning to break your own legs or something?