Jake

Idle Thumbs 51: Burnin' Down the Wolfman [Now with Video!]

Concerning that Far Cry 2 story.

farCry2story.jpg

I actually thought you were going to post a picture of you sitting in your underwear in front of the TV with a sad expression on your face. This is probably for the better.

And I actually thought it's gonna be an in-game screenshot....but yeah, this probably is better.

Ironically, that's Nasreen. Michelle is the French Caucasian. (Unless the names are randomized, but I don't think they are?)

You're correct and they aren't randomized.

that far cry 2 story was amazing!

If Chris had his way, they'd teach Far Cry 2 in schools so we could all have such stories to tell.

I don't actually have anything interesting to say and I'm sure this will just get drowned in a flood of similar sentiments but...

...I am way more sad than I should be about a podcast ending. It's embarrassing.

I am likely to go back and listen through every episode now. It hasn't even been a year since the last time I've done that (the last time you ended).

yesterday i searched for weinhändler at amazon.de, but i didnt search for weinhändler, instead for weinhandler, as you guys pronounce it! Good job! :hah::clap:

should i break down some grammatical correct forms for a good weinhandel? (in german)

I'm sure people in Germany horribly butcher English words in an attempt to sound like a drawling hick from the USA, so I hope it's forgivable.

absolutely forgivable, in fact it just added to the fun for me :D

anyway, thanks for all the pods guys, listening to you made me imagine you were the friends I never had but always wanted ;)

We are all sappy, sappy motherlovers.

Just shows how awesome this thing is.

Gotta ask, Famous. What's with the technicolor unicorn family?

I've been going through old episodes of Idle Thumbs... At the end of episode 2, Jake says:

We need to do this podcast consistently enough that we get booked at PAX to play [Chris's songs]. That's my goal.

I've been going through old episodes of Idle Thumbs... At the end of episode 2, Jake says:

Knowing this, I have no regrets. Well played, Thumbs! :tup:

Thanks for cutting it out of the cast, I wanted to do it myself but something always gets in the way....heh.

By the way, as someone mentioned way before, I can't read your sentence without relating it to your avatar...lol.

Thanks for cutting it out of the cast, I wanted to do it myself but something always gets in the way....heh.

By the way, as someone mentioned way before, I can't read your sentence without relating it to your avatar...lol.

So for you when you read anything I type you automatically add 'ya douche' to the end of it? Or is it more along the lines of thinking of me running away to cry after a type anything, i've been told both.

Maybe I need to conduct some tests on this image, it seems to have dangerous powers.

Well...I was referring to the one I remember, when someone told you they see it as you running away to cry...but...you know, maybe it's both, now that I think about it... :mock: