Jake

Idle Thumbs 51: Burnin' Down the Wolfman [Now with Video!]

Nice finale, though surprisingly short considering the length of the recent The Idle Thumbs Podcast episodes. Will miss you(r voices).

Guess who is back at his Photoshoppan' puter:

n2ebld.jpg

I might make some pictures for the episodes I missed, and I'm definitely making a bigger farewell image when I have the chance. All hail Thumbs!

This is for you. Time to die. This-this-this-this is for you.

LittleBigThumbs2.png

Guess who is back at his Photoshoppan' puter

Dude, awesome job! Hahaha, hilarious. Mine pales in comparison.

Nice finale, though surprisingly short considering the length of the recent The Idle Thumbs Podcast episodes. Will miss you(r voices).

Panels are only allowed an hour!

I love you so much right now, Hermie. Coincidentally, that might also be because I've had some wine and I tend to love everything just a little bit more.

Seriously though, I will mist the 'cast. Thanks for the hours of listening fun! :tup::D

I just recently started listening to the podcast in the last month, and even in that little amount of time, I'm really sad to see it end. Upon hearing the first episode, which might have been Silken Goku Shirt, I went and downloaded every other episode.

You guys have made me laugh so hard at work that people look at me warily, and made a 15 hour drive from Chicago to Philly a breeze.

Thanks for all the strategy chocolate, sweet segs, hot scoops, boosts, wonder boners, Ides (and Max Ides!), Far Cry 2, Wizards, songs, vigi's, laughs, and last but not least... video games.

You guys are awesome, and I will continue to listen even now after it's all over. It will be a sad day when I bring myself to listen to the last episode, which I don't plan on doing until I've listened to every other cast, blast, conf grenade and scoop.

Best of luck to everyone, and sorry this was so long.

Love live the thumbs!

I keep reading this as "Burning Down the Wolfram".

Great 'cast guys. Famous' story was particularly enjoyable. Bring on next year or whenever! I'm trying quite hard not to feel sad about this!

I'm vaguely disappointed the questions weren't way worse. The first exposure to the public could have sounded a lot like an EA shareholders meeting, with nerds coming up and asking for pictures of wizards on 386's.

Stop exposing yourself to the public, it's gross.

Nice cast guys, my face loved it! Loved the music and can't wait to watch Nick throw water around...like a douche

hey guys, i've been listening to idle thumbs for about two months now. and I have to say that the far cry 2 story literally brought tears to my eyes.

sorry to see you guys end the podcast right as I begin listening

at least i'll have a nice back-log to look forward too!

God speed on your future ventures!

I was listening to the final cast while I was walking around on my lunchbreak today, and Sean started his Far Cry 2 story while I was walking through a crowded, busy mall. By the end of it, I felt very sad and alone.

I will miss Idle Thumbs a lot.

Damn, now I can't say Weinhändler anymore without using a super arrogant tone of voice.

Also, revive the podcast... again... please?

getting all emotional really gonna miss you guys again. def gonna keep them all on my computer forever. Good luck out there guys :>

yesterday i searched for weinhändler at amazon.de, but i didnt search for weinhändler, instead for weinhandler, as you guys pronounce it! Good job! :hah::clap:

should i break down some grammatical correct forms for a good weinhandel? (in german)

yesterday i searched for weinhändler at amazon.de, but i didnt search for weinhändler, instead for weinhandler, as you guys pronounce it! Good job! :hah::clap:

should i break down some grammatical correct forms for a good weinhandel? (in german)

I'm sure people in Germany horribly butcher English words in an attempt to sound like a drawling hick from the USA, so I hope it's forgivable.

Great final video pod! cast! A real shame it's ending, it's really sad since I've got nothing to replace it and this high quality cast of pod just reminds me of that.

Thank you for making the entire thing so great everyone involved in it! Nothing can last forever :D

Also; anyone got a picture of the full panel? I know it's weird but I rarely put faces to names and it's like the only time all 5 of them ever have been together, and it'd certainly be cool to see :)

(Also there was a poster? any pictures of it? :) )

I can now picture nothing but the nihilists from The Big Lebowski playing weinhandler because of the same silly accent.

Hello. My name is der Weinhändler. I shall händle you swiftly and without remorse. On guard! Say Auf Wiedersehen to your Weins!

:-)

I've been listening since episode 20 or something but haven't come around to register until now.

Good finale and I'll miss this podcast for sure.

Now that finished listening the final episode, I just wanted to thank Chris, Jake, Nick, Steve and Sean for casting pods and being awesome. Good job ending the podcast with a live episode and a great Far Cry 2 story.

Good luck in your future endeavours.

Poignant, ending with Far Cry 2 story. I'm a little shocked no one yelled at you guys (ie 'Puffins!' or 'say bird noise1", etc), but it was good none-the-less. Where can I get my thumby little hands on the video of the show? I missed the live stream and want to see Congrats Nick throw water on Big Bird!

Just like my unending faith in DNF recently bearing fruit, I completely expect more Thumb'ing at some point in the future.

I actually thought you were going to post a picture of you sitting in your underwear in front of the TV with a sad expression on your face. This is probably for the better.

What a great way to end the cast, though!