GameDreamer

Idle Thumbs PAX Panel Live Stream?

I have no idea what you just said.

Jake will understand (sadly).

Yeah that follows pretty well.

Also we said "The Wizard" in that room at PAX, into the microphones. It was just before anyone was in the room.

Yeah that follows pretty well.

Also we said "The Wizard" in that room at PAX, into the microphones. It was just before anyone was in the room.

Fairly sure that's a paradox.

If a Thumb says "The Wizard" in an empty room, is it really magic?

If a Thumb is in a room, it's never empty.

I have no idea what you just said.

Maaaaaybe. . .

Idle Thumbs (The webzite wit dem articulars)

to

Idle Thumbs (Which happens to be a podcast, but isn't called such, "Let The Games Begin" through "Burnin' Down The Wolfman")

to

Idle Thumbs Podcast (Which is also a podcast, but contains "The Great Gatling-Gunsby" through "Day One Perch")

The other explanations are either;

A. Fuck Chris

or

B. Chris is crazy.

Maybe both?

It's pretty straightforward if you read the explanations in my post. The described timeline is as follows:

Idle Thumbs 1-50

These episodes feature a theme song titled "Wuxtry: Let The Games Begin! (Love Theme From Idle Thumbs)" (as seen in the song's download link on the front page)

Idle Thumbs 51

This episode features an acoustic version of that theme song. That acoustic version is titled "The Idle Thumbs Podcast."

The Idle Thumbs Podcast 1-13

The sequel to Idle Thumbs was titled The Idle Thumbs Podcast, named after the acoustic theme song on the last episode of Idle Thumbs. That non-live version is also called "The Idle Thumbs Podcast" (as seen in the song's download link on the front page).

It's pretty straightforward if you read the explanations in my post. The described timeline is as follows:

Idle Thumbs 1-50

These episodes feature a theme song titled "Wuxtry: Let The Games Begin! (Love Theme From Idle Thumbs)" (as seen in the song's download link on the front page)

Idle Thumbs 51

This episode features an acoustic version of that theme song. That acoustic version is titled "The Idle Thumbs Podcast."

The Idle Thumbs Podcast 1-13

The sequel to Idle Thumbs was titled The Idle Thumbs Podcast, named after the acoustic theme song on the last episode of Idle Thumbs. That non-live version is also called "The Idle Thumbs Podcast" (as seen in the song's download link on the front page).

What Chris is trying to say is that they're the motherfuckin Wizards and they traveled to the future, did the live panel, aka Idle Thumbs episode 51, on which Chris played an acoustic version of Wuxtry, entitled "The Idle Thumbs Podcast" and then they went back through time (to around February) and made the newer podcast entitled "The Idle Thumbs Podcast" on which they used the non-live version of the song "The Idle Thumbs Podcast" as the podcast's theme. What's there to not understand? It seems perfectly clear. Classic display of the Thumbs Wizardry.

Besides, we've all been ranting about it for 2 years...Chris has been telling us that all along but we got so used to it as a meme that we don't actually comprehend it. He IS the motherfucking Wizard. So is Jake, when 2 years ago, in episode 2 of Idle Thumbs he said that they will do a panel at PAX and be finished with the podcast. They're all Wizards....

Ok, I'm done.