Sign in to follow this  
pabosher

Eurogamer Expo '10

My attendance entirely relies on Thumbs being there, I missed the Indie show and Yell last year to get drunk. Though I met JamesM and Nachimir the second day.

I was thinking about it, but it's not particularly simple or cheap for me to get down to London, and if I wanted to stay for more than one day that only makes it more complicated and expensive.

I'll be there for the whole thing working on the indie section. We'll also probably be doing another Show & Yell too.

Went to the first one + the RPS event and various other fringe things, the fringe and festival in general seems basically absent this year which is a shame. Not sure if it's woth the traveling.

It's also a shame that Train2Game is a partner...

I'll be there for the whole thing, but working it, come and find me wherever LitleBigPlanet 2 is, I'll probably be wearing pink and black striped burglar type clothes. :)

If there's a pub meet upon friday night or something, count me in, I'll drag Marek Von Bismark along.

Planning another show and yell thing for the Saturday night... I doubt it'll be as chaotic as the last one, but can't promise.

anyone fancy a drink friday night?

I would, but I can't. Need to get back home relatively early; Watching the id talk then heading off. That said, I'm up to come find the LBP booth :)

Right, I'm headed to Show And Yell now. Be there about 9. Message me here if you need to find people!

This has been my favourite thing ever. I love video games.

Also, massive thanks to Spaff for being such a great guy to me today. So much fun; seriously... Thank you.

Thanks.

I was sad getting a location was such a thrash, but enough people turned up to make it feel like a party, and the discussion between developers and press was excellent.

Also, this was fun:

171814712-07ff29c9ea122634ef1d12fe7921c8fe.4ca8fce0-full.jpg

That's Alec Meer from RPS doing their best of the IGA award, which went to Nidhogg by Mark Essen. Security ran up red faced and ready to take the megaphone off him, saying they're banned in Earl's Court. Never mind that people couldn't hear him ten paces away and the Defjam stand was a million times louder...

Still. I basically got to be naughty for a weekend with a load of indie developers and journalists. Superb :tup: