Steve

I wanna know what you guys think of my goddamn DLC

Anybody played it? Did you get to the part with the Idle Thumbs reference yet? Andrew Ryan says "Baboo." Interested to hear your thoughts, thanks in advance...

Make it be on PC! Clearly you are the sole person responsible for it's release!

This.

I am willfully participating in groupthink here. I sold my 360. ):

I only play Jake's games. Sorry!

Steve, I had the worst time of my life playing the original Bioshock and haven't picked up anything Bioshock-related since 2007.

I was thinking that I should pick up Minerva's Den, and thought the trailer looked gorgeous...until one of those stupid security botcopters showed up. I quit the browser, enraged.

Sooo, I'm sure you and Chris will someday make a game I'm not prejudiced against. Sorry!

I'm waiting for "a later date" to give it a spin. Hopefully it comes to steam, not just GfWL. I liked the combat in 2 enough to really want to check it out in a new narrative.

Wow look at this untapped PC market Steve! Come on and port the game already. (Count me in for PC as well)

Edit: Eighty United States Dollars. You could buy 30 pistol bullets and an eve hypo.

Edited by Joflar

I am also open to Wii/DS/PSP/iPod Touch 3G as alternatives to PC!

Tell your publisher overlords that they made a bad decision and to just release it on the pc already. It's DLC damn it, it's not like there's even any significant porting to be done, is there?

Anyways, apparently IGN dot com were blown away, so congrats there.

What? I was looking forward to play this on my PC this weekend! So, are they never going to release it, or just later?

It seems to say in quite many websites that the official word is that the PC version will come "at a later date".

I'd like to hear what this is about, I'm not interested in Bioshock 2, but would be great to hear more about Steve's DLC.

EDIT: I didn't know this post came out on RPS.

Nice trailer, it says Games for Windows Live at least in the end. Trailer should've mentioned Steve Gaynor's name at the end, that was a slight disappointment.

Oh wow. I guess Steve has no loyal podcast fans at all. This is maybe just a step worse than no one replying.

Also maybe I'll dig this thread up in two years and add a post, since I seem to be one of the few that can correctly use the search function.

It seems to say in quite many websites that the official word is that the PC version will come "at a later date".

I'd like to hear what this is about, I'm not interested in Bioshock 2, but would be great to hear more about Steve's DLC.

EDIT: I didn't know this post came out on RPS.

Nice trailer, it says Games for Windows Live at least in the end. Trailer should've mentioned Steve Gaynor's name at the end, that was a slight disappointment.

Man, that trailer was badass. Hmm... if I can find one of those clearance collector's editions of BS2 that I've seen floating around here or there, I might have to pick it up just for Minerva's Den. Otherwise, I'm just going to have to wait. :(

Oh wow. I guess Steve has no loyal podcast fans at all. This is maybe just a step worse than no one replying.

Also maybe I'll dig this thread up in two years and add a post, since I seem to be one of the few that can correctly use the search function.

I'd love to be a fan of Scoops. But I can't because his dlc is only on the suckbox and gaystation 3! Another gamefaqs-esque insult here!

Really, I just only have a PC for the time being. Tempted to get a ps3 when I have money to spend, so basically not anytime soon.

Now I feel really bad as I haven't even played Bioshock 2...

Sorry Steve, I plan to play Bioshock: Part Deux eventually and when I do I will download Minerva's Den and play that also. I suck.

maybe this is starting to be a broken bioshock 2 record, but PC please

I, for one, absolutely love the Bioshock series. The whole atmosphere of the game is great as well as solid controls. I sort of want plasmids in real life, but don't want to inject meth in my veins....:shifty: anywho, there are no plasmids for "getting the ladys" anyhow.

Having said that, I haven't played the DLC as of yet, but will as soon as I get the interwebs re-connected.

so, basically, I wanna play your goddamn DLC, but I gotta get to it first.

Well, if it's free on PC I'll definitely give it a go... although I have no idea where the DVD is and I'd need to reinstall it :(

Man, if I were Steve, I would be emo right now.

My excuse is that I don't play video games any more, didn't bother to buy a modern console, have a shitty tube tv and haven't updated my computer since 2007 when I bought the best AGP8 card money could buy and maxed out my ram at 2GB so that I could play the original Bioshock (my old graphics card didn't support DirectX 9.0c)... then I proceeded to never finish the game that I updated my system for. So fuck me, I suck.

I just realized that my computer is nearing 8 years old. It is still sufficiently powerful for most of my needs. Eight years ago, this would've been unthinkable.

I'd love to be a fan of Scoops. But I can't because his dlc is only on the suckbox and gaystation 3! Another gamefags-esque insult here!

This was bugging me.

edit: Actually this was just kind of retreading other jokes and kind of mean.

I'd be interested to see what Gaynor design is like, but will need to be in a game I'd be more interested in playing. Not to say Bioshock isn't, just that I get very bored in singleplayer FPS lately.

So it's not you, it's me.