dpp

WTF is Telltale's new game?

Yeah, I'm sure it will be neat whatever it is, but sort of feel bad when it isn't a full on character interaction thing between all of them.

That teaser is either really awesome or very horrible, lol.

Telltale presents: The Video Game - An Idle Thumbs Adventure. :tup:

Telltale presents: The Video Game - An Idle Thumbs Adventure. :tup:

God we fail for not calling it that.

Anyway I'm shutting up now!

Well, after Jake's comment I'm inclined to think it's still poker... but since they're holding more than 2 cards and they wouldn't make such mistake, it isn't Texas Hold'em. But it could be something like 7 card stud or Omaha hi lo...

Maybe whoever made that didn't know shit about Texas Hold'em. Maybe it is regular poker and they have yet to pick up all their cards.

:fart::fart::fart:

Or they're cheating. It could be the first texas hold'em video game in history to allow cheating.

Or they're cheating. It could be the first texas hold'em video game in history to allow cheating.

Red Dead Redemption says hi ;)

There's actually a game on XBLA called Texas Cheat 'Em.

PAX starts tomorrow.

On the rare occasions I am around to wait in anticipation, I don't usually get emails/etc. for new episodes until about this late in the day (sometimes later). The reveal probably happen soon enough.

Unless: the game doesn't exist. O:O:O:

People are expecting and/or reading a lot into this project!

Heh, I'm just hoping it's not a card game. Probably a card game, but I hope not.

It's less than £3 so I'm getting it. I think it was quite unprofessional to have the silhouette image with 3 card hands, or genius.

Well, they haven't explicitly said it's Texas Hold'em... although it is by far the most popular type.

DAMN! It is a poker game! :frusty:

I trust Telltale enough to make a good game, but I don't think I like poker enough to buy it...

Well I'm just going to ignore the announcement and continue speculating.

So it's a turn-based adventure with a dice based combat system, that takes place over an intergalactic theatre. It's based off the Bill Watterson's Calvin and Hobbes splinter Spaceman Spiff universe. You find weapons, ideas and items, tie them to different sided polyhedrons, and use them in tandem to converse, solve puzzles and fight evil Zorgs. It also has a Persona style system, where when you're not imagining you are Spiff you have to deal with school events.