Jake

The Idle Thumbs Podcast Episode 13: Day One Perch

Bye!

Day One Perch

As Chris packs for Boston and we switch out the lights, the Idle Thumbs Podcast finishes up with a bunch of talk about video games, interspersed with loosely related distractions and stories. Thanks for listening!

Games Discussed: BioShock Infinite, Fallout 2, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, BioShock 2: Minerva's Den, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect 2, Fruit Ninja, Imperial 2030

minipod_itunes.png

minipod_rss.png

I am genuinely saddened by this. Thank you guys so very much for brightening my day everytime I listen to one of your shows, and I sincerely hope you continue to do the occasional show wherever you can. The world needs the Idle Thumbs.

Thanks guys. You were the best.

Dang, the Countdown to Tears is over. I will miss you guys talking at me through the internets.

Chris, you better kick so much ass over there at Irrational.

It feels like being left alone while your friends move out of town. ;( Anyone consider moving to Detroit? Come on, we have a great video game industry here... or something. Well, best of luck Chris, Sean, Jake, and Steve. It's been immensely entertaining.

I'm comforted by thoughts of the shenigans which shall ensue, should Chris and Shawn Elliot (of GFW fame) become friends.

Goodluck Boost, and fuck you Nick.

p.s. I'm sorry Nick, I could never stay mad at you for long... You are a beautiful human being- well a human being at least.

Goodbye, video games. :(

A fish banner is no FarCry 2 wizard puffin, but I'll take it.

Thanks for the podcasts! :tup:

Thirdeded...

And just after I got a friend of mine addicted to your cast too.

Oh well. Thanks for casting your pod out on our collective faces...

I am looking forward to listening to this at work tomorrow.

I am not looking forward to the podcast ending... Fuck, there really isn't anything similar to this podcast that I can latch on to. I have tried with GWJ and DGR etc. But the podcast here is somthing I can listen to multiple times and still be entertained.

I disapprove of any disbanding.

I shed a single tear now that I realized the podcast is actually ending. Thanks guys! It's been the best thing since video games. :tup::tup::tup:

Also, Mel Gibsonage delivered.

Untitled-2-1.png

Chris Remo has an amazing ability to process the 17 million questions I send in, then read only the question I'm unhappy with.

It wasn't even a question! Goddamn it!

edit: Here is an actual question, should I play Mass Effect 2? I didn't finish the first game because the plot and world were terrible (Not crazy! Shut up!). I love me a fleshed out universe though, and the comments made it sound like Mass Effect 2 might have achieved that.

Edited by Cult of Jared

Chris Remo has an amazing ability to process the 17 million questions I send in, then read only the question I'm unhappy with.

It wasn't even a question! Goddamn it!

edit: Here is an actual question, should I play Mass Effect 2? I didn't finish the first game because the plot and world were terrible (Not crazy! Shut up!). I love me a fleshed out universe though, and the comments made it sound like Mass Effect 2 might have achieved that.

I'f you didn't like the the world of the first game then I can't see how you would enjoy the second game any more.

Sorry, I of course meant Chris. I always confuse you two because your voices are so similar.