toblix

BioShock Infinite

Yeah this is cool as heck, there was a while where I 100% felt like I was watching a documentary.

Turns out Phil Collins was singing about Dead Space all along.

I can feel it- coooomin' in the air tonight (this necromorph)

Oh looord! (this is scary!)

Anyone played Industrial Revolution yet? If so, what sort of impact are my choices actually having? :-/

Apparently you can't change them. They want you to think long and hard about your choices, but they don't give you anything to base your decisions on! Wtf?

I don't care how obvious the line 'One nation, over God' is, I still love it. The last two trailers have been relentlessness in amplifying my excitement for this game.

So nobody has checked out Industrial Revolution yet? It's from the creators of COGS (a game I really enjoyed) and apparently will never be seen again once it's taken down.

Industrial Revolution is not offered for sale as a standalone game, it is not part of BioShock Infinite, and we currently have no plans for its content to be used elsewhere.

Nope. I'm waiting for the reviews :WinkingSmileyFace:

I'm so hyped for this game, I started dead space 3 today and its been a bit of a disappointment, and I doubt revengance and tomb raider will be knock outs. I need this game to hurry up and smash my face in with a cricket bat.

Scoop: There's a new trailer coming out Tuesday

I've been done with pre-orders since the disappointment of HItman: Absolution. Little mini-games and extra guns or being able to play the arbitrary minute a game is released just doesn't seem worth risking that much cash on a game that could suck.

And yeah, I too am super enamored with the promise of Bioshock: Infinite. There just isn't any reason to not buy it the week it's released once everyone's gotten a chance to play and review it.

And yeah, I too am super enamored with the promise of Bioshock: Infinite. There just isn't any reason to not buy it the week it's released once everyone's gotten a chance to play and review it.

See, I'm the opposite. The game shows so much promise that I'm naturally suspicious it won't be able to live up to it. I might leave it a while and see what other people say first.

Hm? That's what I'm trying to say: it's just common sense to wait for reviews before buying anything, regardless of the hype.

Yeah, didn't youmeyou just say exactly the same thing?

I hardly ever pre-order games (never?), but I got sucked into this one because I loved Cogs so much.

I did, two trailers ago. What is all this stuff about mutant babies and shepard lamb stuff? i dunno lol!

I didn't know anything going into Bioshock 1 and it made a huge impact.

Also I didn't play the promotional web game.

I did, two trailers ago. What is all this stuff about mutant babies and shepard lamb stuff? i dunno lol!

I didn't know anything going into Bioshock 1 and it made a huge impact.

Also I didn't play the promotional web game.

Yeah, and what's all this about self-sustaining floating cities...? Weeee-ird!

I've only seen the first trailer last year. Everything else will be a surprise to me!

The trailers aren't particularly spoilers plot wise. But I am ruining some of the locations/enemies for myself, it would've been nice seeing for the first time in game. That's it! I'm locking this shit down.

Do you need to preorder the game directly from Irrational to get the code for Industrial Revolution? I preordered from Gamestop.

You should be able to get on, GameStop is on the per-order list

http://www.bioshockinfinite.com/pre-order/

This should help

http://forums.2kgames.com/showthread.php?170866-Official-BioShock-Infinite-Industrial-Revolution-Information-Thread-and-F-A-Q

Never ceases to amaze me how huge teams on AAA games are.

It's even sort of surprising to me. They've apparently hired a ton of people since I left. 2K Marin and 2K Australia are both working on it as well.

To think Chris, that could've been you standing uncomfortably close to your work colleagues holding a plastic champagne glass. If you feel left out you could always crack open some cheap Chardonnay and huddle up to the boyz in the idle thumbs office :)