toblix

BioShock Infinite

Irrational Games teaches you about the birds and the bees, and how fucking horrifically nightmare-dangerous they are.

quoting Chris from the other thread

...but it doesn't turn him into a crazy jetpacker.

I can read between the lines...JETPACKS CONFIRMED!!!

new vid....K K K Ken talking about his P P P Pets

What a waste of time, this is what its come to, pushing the collectors edition to get more money and i guess people are less likely to part exchange a limited edition... (nothing wrong with it, just a sad state of affairs)

Ken looks skinny. Stress will do that

Huzzah! No tacked on multiplayer

http://www.allgamesb...eature.html?m=1

But of course they WANTED to make multiplayer work, but couldn't.

I'm convinced that if any studio wants to make a new (for them) type of game that's supposed to be Triple A, they'd better be absolutely sure to hire people that have done this thing or the closest thing to it before.

Just looking at that sentence makes it seem terribly, blindingly, agonizingly obvious that this is the thing to do. Yet there are so many game studios out there that haven't done so, and have closed as a result.

Imagine how many resources they sunk into building (the multiple) multiplayer modes that they didn't end up shipping.

Then again, they could all have just been at a prototype stage, in which case it'd be "not very much" and so there's no problem.

Well that sucks.

A multiplayer game where everyone's flying around on those skyhooks seems like it'd be pretty fun.

Well that sucks.

A multiplayer game where everyone's flying around on those skyhooks seems like it'd be pretty fun.

Yeah it would, if someone made a source mod or something with a similar mechanic I'd probably play/buy it.