Murdoc

Neptune's Bountiful Pride 4

Actually, Murdoc, I don't think attacking me would've helped you that game. Certainly you left yourself too open to attack on my end, but attacking me would not have helped you.

Disagree, I may have lost, but attacking you would have kept red on my side and no one around me was a threat since computer went AI. With my entire force directed at you, I would have survived longer anyway.

But anyway, life got in the way regardless and anything on and after that Friday in moot since I wasn't really in the game.

Also, I wasn't playing you off Mastegator, I said I was playing Mastegator off Red and the other guy in the middle(I thought that was green?). I had all three of them thinking I was their ally and the enemy to the other... it worked pretty well actually, hehe.

Disagree, I may have lost, but attacking you would have kept red on my side and no one around me was a threat since computer went AI. With my entire force directed at you, I would have survived longer anyway.

But anyway, life got in the way regardless and anything on and after that Friday in moot since I wasn't really in the game.

Also, I wasn't playing you off Mastegator, I said I was playing Mastegator off Red and the other guy in the middle(I thought that was green?). I had all three of them thinking I was their ally and the enemy to the other... it worked pretty well actually, hehe.

Oh, OTHER green. Basturbating Mare, I think?

Anyway, the problem you would've had if you had attacked me was three-fold;

a) You had a very, very narrow attack vector.

B) My ships were much, much faster.

c) I'd had my ships in position to repel an attack the entire time.

It would've taken your ships a long time to cross your massive empire, it would be very unlikely for you to match my forces on any feasible time-scale. Conversely, I could get my ships from one end of my empire in less than 24 hours, if needed. If you had attacked me I would certainly not have been the clear victor, don't misunderstand.

In that scenario Zaphod won, beyond any doubt I can conceive.

As Mr. Pants I suppose I should throw my hat in the ring too. Like Murdoc life got in the way and I deserted the game. That was a real shame because I was in a decent position when I left. I played the game like a psychopathic dictator. I wanted to practice brinksmanship, but only really ever made threats against the Capt.

I was pleasantly surprised everyone didn't overrun me early on, I was certain the game was finished for me when we first started I was dead center of the map.

As Mr. Pants I suppose I should throw my hat in the ring too. Like Murdoc life got in the way and I deserted the game. That was a real shame because I was in a decent position when I left. I played the game like a psychopathic dictator. I wanted to practice brinksmanship, but only really ever made threats against the Capt.

I was pleasantly surprised everyone didn't overrun me early on, I was certain the game was finished for me when we first started I was dead center of the map.

When you left the alliance against the Thinking Machines nearly collapsed!

When you left the alliance against the Thinking Machines nearly collapsed!

Yeah, I would have given you guys a warning, but I literally turned my computer off, went to bed, and then never sat in front of it again for about three weeks.

Well, I'm really interested in this now, half because it's my kinda game, and half because I barely know anybody here and it looks like a great community experience, please make another oh lords of RTS.

Well, I'm definitely interested, but I'm going out of town later today until Sunday and I don't know if I'll have internet access. If a game does get started, put me in!

Thanks Murdoc for trying to help me. Appreciated it.

Sorry Chris for making you think I was trying to attack you. I just wanted that one star :(

Yup, I'm down for the next game too if there's room. Maybe there'll be two games next? I played a game early on, before all the randomizing of names and such.

Yup, I'm down for the next game too if there's room. Maybe there'll be two games next? I played a game early on, before all the randomizing of names and such.

Two games? Simoultaneously!? This is madness!

I'd like to play! If you need a host I still have Bounty points.

Same here. I think smaller galaxies are better but that's just me. Less of the end-game draggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I think I might be just about ready for another game, if one gets started and there's space for me.

I think just making a new thread would be the easiest way to get the numbers in, it also clarifies it.

I think we just need to sort out a host and we're sorted right. Lobotomy volunterred if there's no objections.

I'm literally on a computer for twenty minutes a day so this could be awesome if there is a free spot, but Ill bow out if someone wants it.

Shall I make a thread? I'm going to get some credits for another forum that I'm on and would hate them to go to waste, so I can sort out all that stuff, we can get a player list up too.

Shall I make a thread? I'm going to get some credits for another forum that I'm on and would hate them to go to waste, so I can sort out all that stuff, we can get a player list up too.

Do eet. I feel like I don't have nearly enough stress in my life ATM. These chest pains are nothing; I want my eyes to bleed!