Neptune's Bountiful Pride 4

It's actually 5

Or maybe 6

Are you happy now, Jake?

All the world's a stage,

And all the men and women merely players:

They have their exits and their entrances;

Pm me for an alliance.

Maybe those who joined pm Patters so he knows who to poke :)

Putting a list of those who have joined is probably easier.

good point:

Players:

Capt Gunga Galunga

Mr Pants

computer

ZaphodBeeblebrox

SwiftheartRabbit

Transformouse

Masturgator

StopmotionAutomaton

I just might be horrible at this, but I thought we were playing with 12, we only have ten.

I just might be horrible at this, but I thought we were playing with 12, we only have ten.

Did you start a game with 12 player slots? If so then I can take 2 more names, switch them and they would still be anonymous.

Yeah, Im really disorganized on this, I intended a 12 person game anyway, but then only had a list of ten, lol.

So we might as well add a couple more people

alright lobotomy and hero protagonist(if he shows up, hehe) just send names to patters, he'll scramble them, and send them to you guys.

We're still missing two from the original crew so identities should be semi secretive among everyone, except you'll know who each other are... is there a better way to do this that I'm not thinking of?

alright lobotomy and hero protagonist(if he shows up, hehe) just send names to patters, he'll scramble them, and send them to you guys.

We're still missing two from the original crew so identities should be semi secretive among everyone, except you'll know who each other are... is there a better way to do this that I'm not thinking of?

I'm around, but it looks like you overlooked the other new guy whom you originally included. Emonk, I believe? Or is he in the list under an alias?

I'm around, but it looks like you overlooked the other new guy whom you originally included. Emonk, I believe? Or is he in the list under an alias?

He's in the game.

So I just need to PM you an alias, and you then randomize them and hand them out?

Yeah.

Aside from the new players, we're still missing two people out of the original crew; did we already have some ppl ditch?

Aside from the new players, we're still missing two people out of the original crew; did we already have some ppl ditch?

No they've just been busy. I'll message them as soon as I have received both names and scrambled them to keep the game as random as possible.

Ah fair enough.

Now, who are the busiest people I know out of this group.. hmmm... :shifty:

OK that's done, I'll nudge those who haven't joined once I have the chance.

11 of 12

Players:

Capt Gunga Galunga

Mr Pants

computer

ZaphodBeeblebrox

SwiftheartRabbit

Transformouse

Masturgator

StopmotionAutomaton

Basturbating Mare

SylvestorStalloneVanityProject

Sleepdancing Dream of Mr J

Almost... thanks Patters

Did a lot of people remove the spaces from their names, or were they submitted without spaces?

Did a lot of people remove the spaces from their names, or were they submitted without spaces?

People must have removed spaces when entering them into Neptune's Pride. I see the name I submitted had all spaces cut out.

I was originally going to respond to this, but then I realized that it was just a clever ploy to try to match up my forum handle with my in-game identity.

Well played, Hero Protagonist...if that is your real name.

There's a character limit, so that might explain names being shortened or having no spaces. Enjoy the game boys :)

There's a character limit, so that might explain names being shortened or having no spaces. Enjoy the game boys :)

Nearly all the names should fit though, even with spaces. Not a big deal, just seemed odd.