Chris

The Idle Thumbs Podcast Episode 11: Diplomatic Pouch

To be fair, he hasn't revealed what he'll be doing, just where he'll be going.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I saw that he will be working at Irrational. I wasn't sure if he posted what his actual job will entail.

Congratulations Chris! I'm not really all that surprised. :D Can you say yet what your role will be on the team?

Shawn Elliot works there too; he makes and has made good podcasts. :yep:

Awesome, now I have someone I can address directly who works for Irrational. Chris, I say to you:

FreedomForce3FreedomForce3FreedomForce3FreedomForce3FreedomForce3FreedomForce3FreedomForce3FreedomForce3FreedomForce3FreedomForce3FreedomForce3FreedomForce3FreedomForce3FreedomForce3FreedomForce3FreedomForce3

...please?

Also, congratulations. I'd guessed that it would be Irrational, but felt that I was hoping for too much. Well done.

Three major Cast-Thumbs working under 2K? How bizarre.

Three? I think it's just me and Steve. Jake is at Telltale and Nick is at Bethesda, and none of the UK Thumbs have any connection to 2K.

Congrats Chris! Looking forward to scouring credits for your name.

Now, this may be the news coloring expectations, but doesn't the Icarus teaser site totally look like a moon? http://www.whatisicarus.com/

If Icarus is MoonShock I will play it.

Now, this may be the news coloring expectations, but doesn't the Icarus teaser site totally look like a moon? http://www.whatisicarus.com/

I'm actually surprised that there's been so much speculation on different forums about this teaser, yet no one has mentioned this.

If Icarus is MoonShock I will play it.

The fact that there is a crater on the moon called Icarus, there is no doubt about it.

And I bet it's about space pirates that are smuggling moonshine. :getmecoat

Three? I think it's just me and Steve. Jake is at Telltale and Nick is at Bethesda, and none of the UK Thumbs have any connection to 2K.

Whoops, that's right. Oblivion was published by 2K Games, with that being the only instance of cooperation between Bethesda and 2K.

Edited by Wubbles

I thought Bioshock: On the Moon wasn't happening until Bioshock 5.

(I have been listening to old episodes.)

Biomoon: MoonShock Rising

hahah, yeah, Bioshock Infinite is just the working title :D

...Ahh.......Chris, you.....Just...just....fuck Chris. :frown:

Just wanted to say: I had to leave a movie theater to regain my composure the other day when, during a screening of Dr. No, James Bond was told "This came for you today sir, in a diplomatic pouch." I completely fucking lost it. Thanks, Idle Thumbs!