It happens, though I am on an unfortunate run of playing with one other thumb who's miles better than me. Doesn't do much for the confidence though I then actually won a Silver game so maybe I learned something.

That something being, if I'm building an armory before a major battle in any league than Bronze, I'm probably going to lose.

We'll make it happen next week!

Well, I no longer have a job, so it seems I will have more time to play Starcraft II now. Anyone up for some practice or two vs. two with me?

Well, I no longer have a job, so it seems I will have more time to play Starcraft II now. Anyone up for some practice or two vs. two with me?

Crap. I'm sorry to hear that man. I'm knee deep in a dissertation so my playing ebbs and flows but I'll look out for you.

Sombre#130

Never played before, so I'm tentative to get into things. I played before and a SHIT LOAD of laser void rays blew me up bigtime, when I wasn't even ready.

I have a LOT to learn.

I know what you mean, I was like that and got gradually better, but now I'm feeling the same way again that I've been promoted to Silver. I find myself not playing as much as I was! I know I'm pretty low level to be complaining but losing five out of every six gets intimidating. Playing with Thumbs will help, I'm sure.

Whoops, I'm actually Europe. If anyone wants to play some, or teach me/bear with an idiot, laugh as I hit 5000 minerals, please feel free to add me :)

Just tried to add you and it couldn't find you...

I probably got it wrong. Will check in the morning. Just watched 4 hours of X-Factor and a mini-doc on chicken hierachy. beyond tired.

Yeah sorry about that, I must have misread majorly. Sombre#203 @Europe

Would love to get some games in with people! Trying to learn Terran, had some interesting games with Patters before. YOU MAY OR NOT NEED TO SEND ALL YOUR PEOPLE TO DEFEND MY BASE.

New patch is coming out tuesday. Big change for the way Terran Seige tanks do damage is the biggest change, so now zerglings, zealots, archons and other non heavy units will become a lot more viable against tanks. With a +1 armor upgrade zerglings will actually survive 1 hit from a tank now(until the terran gets +1 weapons)

In this post patch world, are you THUMB™ enough to participate in the North American Starcraft II meetup tonight?

Sorry to be vague, but I'm not sure if I can make it. I definitely want to, I haven't been online much recently. I'll post here later if I can make it.

Sorry about that mate! I've actually been playing very little the last two weeks. I'm a bit intimidated by the need to improve, and I'm still in silver! I'll be looking out for you online.

I have played very, very little in the last month. Last time I went on I was swiftly annihilated, and my hands felt like they were moving underwater. Are people still playing on the NA server?

I have played very, very little in the last month. Last time I went on I was swiftly annihilated, and my hands felt like they were moving underwater. Are people still playing on the NA server?

I play the occasional game still. I gave up on the ladder matches though.

I've been super busy, and my game time has mostly gone to Civ 5. I'm not sure when I'll get back into SC2, but I'm sure I'll be falling out of platinum immediately.

Fruit Dealer vs. Boxer at Blizzcon. My god this is an amazing match. I just watched fruit dealer win the first round.

omg that blows my mind how fruit dealer defended that mech push, he runs a roach/hydra army from the right to fend off the attack on his gold expansion, while attacking with another roach force into the tanks and dropping banelings out of overlords AT THE SAME TIME

These people are inhuman with their skills lol.

The first round was a ridiculously good match. It's a real shame the stream went down for the second round though. I've seen the opening few minutes of it and it looked like it would be an even better match.

The first round was a ridiculously good match. It's a real shame the stream went down for the second round though. I've seen the opening few minutes of it and it looked like it would be an even better match.

The stream didn't go down for me. Guess I got lucky. Yeah. it was a great match. Makes me really wish I was there to see it in person.