yeah, let's make it next Wednesday. (the 8th of sept)

Yeah, sorry about that guys. It turned into a disaster of a week so far, I haven't played once for days now. I'm suffering withdrawals.

I think next wedneday will work fine.

I should probably get round to adding all the EU Thumbs to my friends list. I'm online fairly regularly in the evenings playing in my 4v4 team. I'd be up for a Thumbs game or two but will probably get my ass kicked by you guys.

Okay, let's get this organized on this side of Atlantic also. Anyone has any preferences? I would sudgest the usual Saturday multiplayer time(one used for L4D), but any termin would probably do.

Now that I've completed the singleplayer campaign and given up any hope of winning ladder matches online I'd be more than willing to serve as cannon fodder for your amusement. Count me in.

*I don't think I'm that bad actually, just lowering expectations because skill differential in this game is so painfully obvious.

I just added all the NA dudes, it wouldn't let me add EU guys (is that correct? It let me add cigoL but I think it was a different dude.)

Not me, no. That guy seems to be good!

Patters #680 EU

Oops that was the US guest pass #809

Edited by Patters

NA Sully.649 Low diamond Terran right now. I could probably be a lot better but I just don't play enough. Let's get some games in though fellas.

North Americans:

Thumb v Thumb is on Wednesday September 8th, 8:30 Eastern. Feel free to invite your friends.

Ok I added all of you NA folks. Hope to see ya online. Maybe I can play protoss and use high templar and just pretend it's a wizard?

Ok I added all of you NA folks. Hope to see ya online. Maybe I can play protoss and use high templar and just pretend it's a wizard?
it is

I just wanted to give a heads up, I have an international call that mighty masher met late for Wednesday night. I could possibly miss it completely but I don't think that's likely.

Dang whats up NA thumbs crew? IrishJohn and I got on and played a couple of games but the rest of you fools were no shows!

yeah i was going to post, but the forums were on fire last night. I couldn't make it.

I didn't do the best job of turning up here and making it clear I was going to be on, or seeing what people were up to.

We'll just make a better fist of it next time.

I've been playing with a few of the European Thumbs ('Blix, Pirate, Pocket), I'm not great, but I'm getting better (I think). I might switch from Terran to Protoss to change it up a bit.

I'll finally be back in the States tomorrow, so I think I will have the time to attend the meet up this time. Honest

Hopefully seeing you guys online in a little while! I've not been playing much but I've been getting my butt kicked in silver when I've been on. Still coming online, hoping for a crowd of thumbs.