I'm currently clipping through the campaign, but once I'm done with those and the challenges, anyone up for some multiplayer?

Blizzard ID, unique number, and region since you can't play cross-region.

SquidDiv - 306 - US

Edited by Squid Division

Not very good, but not a complete beginner as I played some beta and of course the first game. :D

PiratePoo - EU

Jennoa - 456 - US

I am the theoretical singularity of suckitud. So, yeah. I'd still be willing to humiliate myself though.

Edited by jennoa

What's weird is that everyone I've seen posting about SCII on this and other sites talks about how awful they are (I definitely am). So is the community not as good as everyone perceives it as, or are there just more people willing to get their ass beat this time around?

I have high hopes for the ladder system.

Don't you need more than just a user ID to add people to your list? I think more than one person can have the same name, so you also have a randomly generated number that accompanies it.

Don't you need more than just a user ID to add people to your list? I think more than one person can have the same name, so you also have a randomly generated number that accompanies it.

Yea, you're right Chris.

ID: illeria

CODE: 963

E-MAIL: [email protected]

What's weird is that everyone I've seen posting about SCII on this and other sites talks about how awful they are (I definitely am). So is the community not as good as everyone perceives it as, or are there just more people willing to get their ass beat this time around?

I have high hopes for the ladder system.

Well in my case I think it just helps to set the expectations low. So when I almost win, or just not make a fool of myself, you'll be suitably impressed.

I intend to play through the single player before going online at all with the game, but I'll be up for a match or two when the time comes. Don't have a number yet, but at the moment I'm just Miffy in North America. I'm not going to get code 495, but a guy can dream, huh?

Oh, right. Just add me via my email adress haganehylian [at] gmail [dot] com.

Or

PiratePoo -- 758 -- EU

Edited by PiratePooAndHisBattleship

Jennoa - 456 - US

I am the theoretical singularity of suckitud. So, yeah. I'd still be willing to humiliate myself though.

This, also, is me. I'm not being humble, either, I've never played MP and I struggle in the single player. Still up for it though.

I am slowly churning through singleplayer too but I am up for playing.

Irishjohn - 926 - [email protected]

This, also, is me. I'm not being humble, either, I've never played MP and I struggle in the single player. Still up for it though.

I am slowly churning through singleplayer too but I am up for playing.

Irishjohn - 926 - [email protected]

AGH! I am in the US region, too. Forgot to include that in my post.

Made it through the Campaign today. And my grasp of the Terrans is as tenuous as ever. Guess I should just jump into some random skirmishes and try out the Zerg.

Kind of bummed out that I can't play with my US brethren. [noparse]:\[/noparse] Also, where are the rest of the Euro players at?

I just won my first online match. It was ugly, and full of stupid mistakes, but I still managed to pull through.

I just won my first online match. It was ugly, and full of stupid mistakes, but I still managed to pull through.

That's awesome man. I'm thinking of dipping my toe in before I finish the campaign.

That's awesome man. I'm thinking of dipping my toe in before I finish the campaign.

Cool, I'm up to play if you ever feel like it.

I also right before the 7 hour trial finished won my first match of Starcraft:tup:. Now,I'm kinda ashamed, I am playing as a guest, what you can BTW do even after your 7h expires(you can even finish the whole campain), until I find a copy of the game somwhere.

BTW: Is being able to defeat Computer on Hard every time(now I'm being raped by the same Terran build on very hard) a good skill level for someone that never played much of orginal Starcraft?

Cool, I'm up to play if you ever feel like it.

Thanks mate, will do. I think we're friends in SC2 already but I'll check. Between grading and helping people move all weekend, I'm struggling to make time, and I'm hurting!