Sign in to follow this  
Armchair General

Worms reloaded

AAAAGggggGGgGGHHHHhhHH CURSE ME AND MY LAZINESS.:tdown::tdown::tdown:

I agree that it looks good, as I have said in 2 threads on this now, what is wrong with you people..let's play it!

Toblix's thread is better, because he used proper capitalization in the thread title.

Me buying the game is entirely dependent on whether or not you guys will be buying it.

I'm getting it, but I don't know if I should wait until they slap the SteamPlay sticker on it.

:violin:

Apparently they haven't started on the OSX version, and it'll be Team17's first Mac title. That's why I expect it to be late and poorly ported.

:violin::violin:

Anyone interested in doing the 4-pack deal to shave off a few bucks?

I've purchased this Worms game, along with a few others (including Metallus and tabacco, who don't post around here much anymore but do exist, and would probably play worms.)

I've purchased this Worms game, along with a few others (including Metallus and tabacco, who don't post around here much anymore but do exist, and would probably play worms.)

Oh, pre-order? When I first read that I was like "Shit, it's out already?"

Also, I can't see a fourpack on Steam :( I'm slowly turning into that guy where, if it's not on Steam, I'm a lot less inclined to buy it. The recent Machinarium sale being the only exception I can think of.

Note how Jake says nothing of playing himself ;)

I picked up a copy with a few others, so I'm in for some Worms, when it's out.

Anyone know how many people can play together? If I remember correctly, you define a team of eight worms, and then your actual team can be a subset of that if there are enough players.

I am deffo in for some multi-pack cash saving action. My accountants Toblix and Pirate will handle the money side of things until I am back from absolutelybloodyknackeredjuniordoctor land.

Until then. That is all.

1. Pirate

2. Pocket

3. General

One more needed. :D

I'd buy one at €15 if paypal is ok to do business with (and you trust me!).

I would also potentially be in. Ask JamesM about Left 4 Dead and Bioshock 2 bundles if you doubt my sincerity. I'm a standup pre-purchase-bundle-dude.

Note how Jake says nothing of playing himself ;)

I picked up a copy with a few others, so I'm in for some Worms, when it's out.

In my life I have maybe played enough multiplayer Worms that some of that time has preemptively rolled over to the new game. I'll still suck, and rope like a baby, though.

1. Pirate

2. Pocket

3. General

One more needed. :D

I would suggest you get someone from North America to buy it as it's a little cheaper.

Good thinking, Patski.

edit:

I'd buy one at €15 if paypal is ok to do business with (and you trust me!).
I would also potentially be in. Ask JamesM about Left 4 Dead and Bioshock 2 bundles if you doubt my sincerity. I'm a standup pre-purchase-bundle-dude.

Sorry, completely missed these 2 posts, guys. Want to duke it out Thunderdome style? :grin:

Edited by PiratePooAndHisBattleship

I read that end first (including Metallus and tabacco, who don't post around here much anymore but do exist, and would probably eat worms.)

I don't mind. If you need someone on the west side of the atlantic for the 4th to get a cheaper price then i can't help:P

Alright. Pick. Dibs first, heads or tails.

Edit:

I flipped a coin. Illeria watched me do it (rawr). Both of us know the outcome so now all you have to do is to pick. :D

Edited by PiratePooAndHisBattleship