Asembo

Minecraft

No. Actually yes, but you have to open the world files in a hex editor and do some crazy stuff of that ilk.

Thanks Kingz. I liked your reply too, it made me laugh :tup:

'Err, yes you can, but not if you are as thick as you.':clap:

You judge me correctly sir.

In multi player, with the correct plugins it is as easy as /setspawn. There is no similar thing in single player. That is all that meant. :shifty:

Is anyone else experiencing a metric buttload of crashes?

Yes, but I mean the past few days. Or, probably more accurately, since the latest update. (I only recently started playing again the past few days.)

Sometimes I'll get five crashes in a row before I even manage to join a server.

Wtf is this shit:

@notch Haha. I know who DDoS'd Minecraft.net, and I can assure that it was purely for fun. You have no enemies, don't worry. :P

about 12 hours ago via web in reply to notch

@Tentaquix Oh well, tell them I said hi.

about 12 hours ago via web in reply to Tentaquix

:( :( :(

I guess those kids didn't know DDoS'ing is a criminal offence in quite some countries.

I generated new worlds until I got a snow one and been exploring some mines to find enough iron for cart tracks.

I keep being amazed at the world generation algorithm. It has so much variety. I found an even bigger cave system than anything I had found before. And it's very different from all the others I've seen. The others had passages going this way and that and sometimes looping back, but this one is just... hard to describe. It doesn't have any long passages, there are just caverns on top of caverns on top of caverns, separated by thin stone walls and floors, with tens of waterfalls, rivers and pools. It's quite hard to find my way around that place. I've been exploring it for 10+ hours and there is still no end to caverns branching off from what I've already explored.

Kingz, Jennoa, and myself were blowing stuff up last night near Patters castle. We thought we should totally come up with turn based rules for some people to besiege the castle with TNT, and some people to defend.

how would defending work?

The idea was a set number of tnt and building material. each turn would be an explode phase then build phase.

I keep being amazed at the world generation algorithm.

It is great isn't it. I just found a hole in the lake where I spawned. I swam down into it and it becomes a column of water in a circular room at the top of a cave system. The natural layout of it is almost a perfect circular room around the circular column of water. It looks so good and I don't think it could have been designed better.

What's really neat is on the bedrock, in the center of the waterfall, there is a circular pile of sand sitting there that happens to be the exact shape of the hole in the lakebed above. Makes me wish I could somehow go back and watch the genesis of this world from that spot. I imagine everything was placed just so and then gravity took over once the world was done generating. I'd love to watch that sand plop down and the water rush in.

I've been trying to upload my maiden voyage into this hole to youtube, but it doesn't seem to like my screen capture footage for some reason.

I think he said on his twitter that health and such still won't work in SMP, though. ):

yeah he did. he did also say before that it would probably come shortly after the update, so hopefully. probably not until after he adds the lanterns and pumpkins i assume.

Update is up.

I found a desert.

It was small. ):