Asembo

Minecraft

The multiplayer will eventually have everything that singleplayer has, provided the server has it enabled. Getting it all working online is what he's planning to do next.

Especially the single player. It's VERY game-y and pretty fun too. I wish there were monsters in the MP because I think the mutual survival aspect would be awesome. At the same time, it would mess up the free form building.

There will be, they are just currently turned off because there is no player damage. Single player and MP will eventually be exactly the same, except one is multiplayer and the otherone is not.

It is the gameiest game since video games were invented. Minecraft (Lego)

It's disturbing how I create things in Minecraft in a similar way I created things with Lego. - Trying to build as realistically as possible with the limitations of your tools being just blocks.

When I was a kid, I tried to build everything I saw in real life. After I went to a big shopping center, for example, I just had to build one with Legos.

I just realized I've never really grown up! ;(

May sound pedantic, but I'm not really sure that Lego is a game. It's... a creation tool. You don't call paper and pencils a 'game' either, they're creation tools with unique aspects and limitions applied to them.

Minecraft is very much a game, of course, since it incorporates all manner of mechanics like crafting and attacking zombies and at its most basic level, a way to navigate the virtual world.

Just wanted to drop by and say hello. Just started building on the server thanks to Orvidos pulling me into this game.

Personally, I really dig the sudden change of rules. Mixes things up, forces you to change how you do stuff. I hope the torches can still be seen when they die out, like a red ember in the dark. So that you don't set yourself on fire while trying to light shit. Would be awesome if you could just carry a torch with you.

what the hell is a biome?

edit: as they pertain to this game anyway

The ability for a single map to have different areas with different weather systems.

Snow in the north, swamp in the east, desert past the swamp, etc.

Also, thank you El Muerte for introducing me to Virtual Shackles. Awesome stuff.

"Actually difficult [monsters] this time!"

What? I'm already dying ridiculously easily whenever I fight monsters. The other changes sound good though.

"Actually difficult [monsters] this time!"

What? I'm already dying ridiculously easily whenever I fight monsters. The other changes sound good though.

Hell must be populated with things creepier than skeletons, I'm afraid.

As for fighting monsters, it's all about timing the Run Up, Swing, Dodge Back method.