Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

I'm going to miss this guy...

Bush on tribal sovereignty [mp3]

:eek:

Where are we going to get our kicks after he's out of office? Well, I've guess we've already got a pretty big back log. I love the most recent one,

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.

:nuts:

Oh, I forgot to mention that. That clip is from him talking at a minority journalism conference, so he's basically being laughed at by the press. You can tell that the guy who asked the question is really trying hard to keep from laughing when he says, "ok".

He talks in three-word pills of information and he explains long three-dollar words that he knows. That is all he does.

God, if only I were in the same room and I worked for a liberal paper, I would not shy away from standing up and saying, As displayed what you said just a minute ago, you sir are a moron. Please don't waste our time and lives with another four years in office.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yeah. Ahm, Tribal Sovereignty means that... sovereignty... means, y-you're a... you're a... you've been given sovereignty... and you're... a sovereign... entity? And... therefore, the relationship between the federal government and.... tribes... is one betweens... sovereign entities...

What do you think he was trying to say?

Did you guys hear the one about accountants, taxes, and the rich?

[Kerry] said he's only going to raise the tax on the so-called rich.

But you know how the rich is, they've got accountants. That means you

pay. That means your small business pays. It means the farmers and

ranchers pay. That's the wrong medicine for this economy, and we're

not going to let him prescribe it.

The logic is astounding.

Also, some quotes I just pulled off the page I linked to in my first post.

Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness.
Actually, I—this may sound a little West Texan to you, but I like it. When I'm talking about—when I'm talking about myself, and when he's talking about myself, all of us are talking about me.
It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it.
Will the highways on the Internet become more few?
Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?
I am a person who recognizes the fallacy of humans.
It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our imports come from overseas.
I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.
They misunderestimated me.
The legislature's job is to write law. It's the executive branch's job to interpret law.
I am mindful of the difference between the executive branch and the legislative branch. I assured all four of these leaders that I know the difference, and that difference is they pass the laws and I execute them.
The California crunch really is the result of not enough power-generating plants and then not enough power to power the power of generating plants.
My pro-life position is I believe there's life. It's not necessarily based in religion. I think there's a life there, therefore the notion of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
There's no such thing as legacies. At least, there is a legacy, but I'll never see it.
You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.

Ok, ok, I'll stop now. And I haven't even gone through half of them yet. Incredible. He should start a talk show or something once he's out of office.

The President of the United States, ladies and gentlemen!

Come on, Marek, it was a good post. :yep:
Honestly. Your care for the feelings of others is bizarre. There was nothing in that post that would insult a normal human being...

Come on, Marek, it was a good post. :yep:

Er, what are you responding to?

Meh it wasn't a good post at all. If we're going to insult GWB it should be done properly.

Posting an audio clip of Dubya being laughed at by the American press isn't successful mocking for you? Maybe instead we should put up a clip of John Stewart laughing at his own jokes...

No, Jake, pay attention. :sombrero: I posted something, then deleted it, and then I posted that was I initially posted wasn't a very good post.

Sorry I read that little exchange between you and Moos as Moos defending the thread as a whole because you'd posted something critical of it and then deleted the criticism... Weird.

Yeah, I can easily see how it could be read that way. I think Chris might have thought that too, because I wasn't really responding to anyone. I was just commenting on Marek deleting his post, and I think Kingz was too, though I'm just not exactly sure why he quoted me. Confusing exchange to say the least.

My CPU is a neuralnet processor, a learning computer.

Yeah, I can easily see how it could be read that way. I think Chris might have thought that too, because I wasn't really responding to anyone. I was just commenting on Marek deleting his post, and I think Kingz was too, though I'm just not exactly sure why he quoted me. Confusing exchange to say the least.
Well, I was sortof responding to you and then continuing your point further...

To recapitulate Marek's post and adlib a little, he said that regardless of one's political standing, one cannot deny that G.W.B. has the intelligence of a bean curd. He also rolled his eyes at a defined lurker, but that was an inside thing that we're not supposed to understand.