Inphidel

Summer Steam Sale

I'm happy to see all the PC folks buying Shatter. That game is the single best thing that genre has ever seen IMO. Varied gameplay, perfect soundtrack, and absolutely gorgeous to boot.

I grabbed that on Steam but it didn't quite grab me. I played it for a few hours and had fun, but it never seemed like it had the longevity I'd want out of this kind of abstract level-based game.

I'm ashamed to admit that I have never played a Telltale game in my life before I bought the Everything Pack. I started with Sam & Max season one and I really enjoyed it.

I also bought:

• Introversion Complete Pack - Uplink pretty much ruled my weekend
  • Half-Life 1 - More shame here
  • Flotilla - I like the idea, it's going to take a while to get used to though
  • Broken Sword Twin Pack - I couldn't get the audio to work on BS2 so I gave up and played more Sam & Max

This thread demands another thread about Uplink/Onlink.

I grabbed that on Steam but it didn't quite grab me. I played it for a few hours and had fun, but it never seemed like it had the longevity I'd want out of this kind of abstract level-based game.

Not sure what you mean by longevity to be honest. It has scoring modes for individual levels, and the gameplay is heavily physics-based so It's not like it plays the same way everytime.