Pilgrim72

Star Wars - The Old Republic MMO

Yes, the CG stuff has been awesome so far, but the actual gameplay is World of Warcraft-esque with a Star Wars sauce. Nothing bad, mind you, but not particularly inspired. I'll probably try it and then get bored with it after a few weeks, like I do with every MMO.

Yea the actual in game footage doesn't make me want this at all. The intro movie makes me want a jedi knight 3.

like all mmo's sadly enough the trailers and preview gameplay vids are always better then the real deal Looks really cool and would probably try but just like with WoW the experience will never be the way as the trailers shown

I feel like there's a general sense of apathy towards new MMO's from the general gaming community, but this game doesn't necessarily deserve that. I listened to the latest Active Time Babble podcast where Kat Bailey interviewed a designer from Bioware; he laid out the fairly simple message that they started with a KOTOR-type game and scaled it up to an MMO proportions. As a result, there's a lot of focus on you having a ship, for instance, similiar to how you used the Ebon Hawk (from KOTOR 1/2) as a hub to communicate with your party members and use as a battleground for special missions throughout.

Just hearing things like that is really quite satisfying to me.

Yea the actual in game footage doesn't make me want this at all. The intro movie makes me want a jedi knight 3.
Now THIS looks pretty good!

Reminds me of when Star Wars was still good.

Guest klmn367

of the encamp to Namhong some a peak, a few know to go slow out of the Han, who led, it is Weiguo Dingdong. His pardner bandaged, ribs clamped blades, Waizhaonaodai out of the .

of the encamp to Namhong some a peak, a few know to go slow out of the Han, who led, it is Weiguo Dingdong. His pardner bandaged, ribs clamped blades, Waizhaonaodai out of the .

bodysnatchers1.jpg