Sign in to follow this  
Nachimir

Pub, London, this Friday.

Did anyone pick up my black Nike rucksack? I thought I left it in the pub, but they don't have it... :(

Yeeps. Sorry, dude. Last I saw of it you were spilling drink over it by the bar :(

Or is that just your cover for having snuck in and stolen my bag, MAREK?

You won't see your precious bag alive again!! HHAHAHAAH. Unless you send me... ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

Well, I'm not sure what Marek's long con is, because my bag was handed into New Scotland Yard, and I got it back today. Seems I didn't leave it in the pub, but actually fell asleep in a flowerbed and left it there when moving to a more comfortable flowerbed.

I think my plan to get Nachimir drunk backfired...

That was a handy place for New Scotland Yard to be. Glad you got your bag back :tup:

I only had some tequila regrets the next morning.

Well, I'm not sure what Marek's long con is, because my bag was handed into New Scotland Yard, and I got it back today. Seems I didn't leave it in the pub, but actually fell asleep in a flowerbed and left it there when moving to a more comfortable flowerbed.

Dude... :(

Oops, sorry. Only found out where it was five minutes before I got there, then forgot to update the thread. Saw Nachimir though, which was cool. Nach, what are Alice's and Kerry's last names? Is Alice on these forums? I think she mentioned that at Show & Yell...

if that ever happens again Nachmir, please please please PM me a bit sooner so I can take a train sooner and be there :x

There is so no indie scene in France and my new job's is to promote indie gaming in a museum so… ME NEEDEY !

Sorry!

Was very busy last week and forgot to invite Thumbs, as I'm pretty much left by myself to organise WoL.

Ben, you can find Alice and Kerry on Twitter as @asponge and @reallyfancy. They're both lovely, but like a lot of UK indies, I only seem to get to speak to them either in passing when I'm tearing around organising stuff, or when I'm really drunk.

Bah I only saw this now.

It doesn't matter if you saw it then, Nach forgot to invite us ;__;

Any more London based events on the horizon? Would be fun to see Thumbs again.