Sign in to follow this  
Nachimir

Pub, London, this Friday.

I'm doing an indie developer conference called World of Love at Channel 4 this Friday. It's completely sold out, BUT we'll be going to the pub afterward. We'll be in one of the rooms at the Barley Mow, on Horseferry Road, from about 5 that evening if any of you would like to come down and join us.

It won't be like the show & yell thing last October, since we'll have been talking all day and probably just want to drink.

Edited by Nachimir

I was just coming here to post that! I'll be there, I believe Dan 'zombie cow' Marshall, Ryan 'joe danger' Thing.and Will 'eurogamer' Porter will be there too, amongst others.

It'll be good to see you again Ben!

Dan also claimed on Twitter that it's fancy dress. Feel free anyone, but I don't think most of us will be :)

It'll be good to see you again Ben!

Remind me of the exact circumstances and details of our meeting. I have trouble linking handles to faces...

In fact, I have a legitimate (if not diagnosed or medically recognised) problem with remembering faces. Several people dislike me because they think I'm pretending not to remember them...

EDIT: Wait, I remember you perfectly now, Nach, I met you in the yellow pub.

In fact, I have a legitimate (if not diagnosed or medically recognised) problem with remembering faces. Several people dislike me because they think I'm pretending not to remember them...

We have also met. Do you remember that? (I think you were a tad drunk.) You said I was "more emo" than you were expecting. Like if someone was putting together a face at the beginning of Oblivion, they tweaked the "emo" dial a bit.

We have also met. Do you remember that? (I think you were a tad drunk.) You said I was "more emo" than you were expecting. Like if someone was putting together a face at the beginning of Oblivion, they tweaked the "emo" dial a bit.

Ha ha, I'd forgotten the emo bit!

I think I'm out of town this weekend, leaving on Friday. If not, I'll endeavour to be there.

That's right, in Nottingham.

What's this World of Love thing?

It's an indie game developer's conference at Channel 4. If you google it, you get Russian brides though.

I might be able to make it down later, I think/hope I'm working till 6 that evening so if I can make it down I'll likely be late.

I'll be trying not to get drunk since I have a busy weekend ahead of that. We're sure to be there that late though. I'll PM you my number just in case.

I'm totally gonna get you drunk, Nachimir.

So, I'll see you all there. I'll be wearing a blue Munsters tee, and I'll have my phone so post here or PM me if you need to for any reason. Woooo payday drinks!

I'm totally on a budget while I save for my holiday, but I'll be getting there past 9 anyway... I'll probably be wearing a Back to the Future t-shirt for good measure.

It is upstairs! I have just arrived but can't see anyone I know. Kieron Gillen's here, I met him once...

I am here with Scrobbs and Nachimir and one of the Eufloria guys!

Sorry I can't (be bothered) to come down, just had an 8 hour shift, without break, and I have no energy to go to London, or walk, or stand

Did anyone pick up my black Nike rucksack? I thought I left it in the pub, but they don't have it... :(