dibs

Neptune's Bountiful Pride 3

Game is good to go. PM your names to Murdoc!

Murdoc, can you issue me a name asap since i can't set up the game without joining under my current alias (just lost 50 credits finding that out, but i'm sure the NP peeps will get back to me about that!).

You can create a game, leave it, and rejoin it with a new alias. And yeah, e-mail them and they'll sort things out for ya.

Game is good to go. PM your names to Murdoc!

Murdoc, can you issue me a name asap since i can't set up the game without joining under my current alias (just lost 50 credits finding that out, but i'm sure the NP peeps will get back to me about that!).

Yeah I'll do it first thing, though theres only been 4 submissions, may want a few more before the drawing begins.

Waiting on name submissions from...

2) Orvidos

4) ens

5) Patters

6) toblix

8) Sombre

9) n0wak

10) Chris

12) illeria

What? Am I supposed to submit a hilarious name for someone else to use?

yup

(you have been keeping up to date ont eh podcast haven't you!:P)

You can create a game, leave it, and rejoin it with a new alias. And yeah, e-mail them and they'll sort things out for ya.

I assumed you could, but my game dissappeared when "Dibs" left it:(

Even the URL for the game doesn't get there? The link would poof but the game would stay I thought. Either way, the guys over there are real cool and will help you out :)

Please, please, please set up a battle report.

I have no interest in actually playing the game but I would love to keep track of what is going on as the (anti)social aspect of NP intrigues me greatly.

Did you not get the name I sent you?

Edit: Doh. Totally misread that as those were the folks you HAD received names from. :)

I was sent the link to the game so problem solved:)

I sent out game details. Murdoc has sent me (and i assume the rest of you) names.

What i forgot to send was instructions for changing your name. On your homepage there is an option to "Add an alias" on the right hand side.

When you go to join it will ask which alias you want to join as.

On your homepage there is an option to "Add an alias" on the right hand side.

When you go to join it will ask which alias you want to join as.

Is there a limit to the number of aliases you can have? I have 5 right now and I don't see an "Add and alias" button anymore.

Is there a limit to the number of aliases you can have? I have 5 right now and I don't see an "Add and alias" button anymore.

Yes, so create a new account for this one game I guess?

Might be worth e-mailed them to ask if they can delete a few of your aliases and release the names.

This promises to be an exciting exercise in "WTF" for me. Let's get 'er goin'.

Hnh. So this is where I'm stupid. As my alias is already in the game (somehow?) do I join as what I've 'drawn' or whatnow? I apologize for my stupidity in advance. I is new hur.

Further edits: Why yes, yes I am stupid. Ignore my question.

*Puts on his "Reading Comprehension Fail" hat and sits in the corner*

Should be interesting. This is just my second game, and my first on a spiral galaxy... and I can already imagine the kind of problems a spiral galaxy would cause. :tup:

Should be interesting. This is just my second game, and my first on a spiral galaxy... and I can already imagine the kind of problems a spiral galaxy would cause. :tup:

This is actually my first. Let the slow motion crash ensue.

So who's holding us up? Or maybe its me holding us up, and this question is just a ruse. Just a friendly reminder that 1 person hasn't joined yet

Wow, spiral galaxy is crazy! Also I've never started with only one star before. I think this is going to be a long-ass game.

EDIT: The more I look at this, the more insane it seems

This may be a crazy idea, but since we're only sending messages through the game, maybe we could set up Twitter accounts with our aliases. That way we'll have an alternate method of communication since I, and maybe

some other people, can't view the game while we are away from home.

We could send them to Murdoc and he could post them here.