dibs

Neptune's Bountiful Pride 3

So, time for another game.

Reply to confirm (names culled from the NBP2 list, sorry if i missed any).

if you are going to idle then shoo.

I won't be changing the setting much if at all. I don't ever want to have to get 188 stars again:(

I'll host

1) Dibs

2) Orvidos

3) SGP

4) ens

5) Patters

6) toblix

7) Joflar

8) Sombre

9) n0wak

10) Chris

11) Jhirad

12) illeria

MC: Murdoc

12 Player spiral galaxy (Thats all standard settings 24 planets per player).

Alliances enables.

Anon handles. PM a wacky name to Murdoc before game start and he will assign you one from the pool.

Edited by dibs

Yeah I'm in and I'm going to lose!!

Can we use aliases to hide our identities also.

Can we use aliases to hide our identities also.

For sure!

Here!

Could you enable allies? I've never played with that turned on but it sounds kind of interesting.

I'd be down for another game.

I like the idea of using the Telltale naming system. We'd need an impartial person who's not taking part in the game to "shuffle" the potential names and then distribute them to all the players, to ensure anonymity.

I'd be down for another game.

I like the idea of using the Telltale naming system. We'd need an impartial person who's not taking part in the game to "shuffle" the potential names and then distribute them to all the players, to ensure anonymity.

I was more thinking of each of us using a name of our choosing and not revealing it?

I was more thinking of each of us using a name of our choosing and not revealing it?

That's fine too, but it isn't as potentially hilarious.

That's fine too, but it isn't as potentially hilarious.

I nominate... myself!

I'd like to participate but can't, also I need a break since I've barely paid attention to my last two games. I'll try the next one or the one after that, but still will follow it since I love this game.

I nominate... myself!

I'd like to participate but can't, also I need a break since I've barely paid attention to my last two games. I'll try the next one or the one after that, but still will follow it since I love this game.

That sounds cool!

I'd love to play default settings in a spiral galaxy. I'm wherever on names, and will go with the flow.

Please no uninvolved players :)

So how shall we do the names, PM Murdoc with up to 3? possible user names and he proceeds to send out one to each player?

So how shall we do the names, PM Murdoc with up to 3? possible user names and he proceeds to send out one to each player?

Yeah Iw as just thinking this game will be hard to follow when

1. Theres no spectators in Neptune's Bounty Pride(Seriously whoever made the bounty joke you've screwed my brain because 6/10 times I type Bounty)

2. Everyone is supposed to be Anonymous so its hard to post reports on what is going on.

Anyway, Patters had the right idea, just PM for names, I'll write them down and draw them out of a hat(bowl, I own no hats) just for pure random sake and then PM you back with what your name will be.

Additionally, if anyone wants to send a weekly battle report of what's going on I can then rely it on the forums in order to protect your identity. Doesn't have to be weekly, can be whenever, but I may only post it weekly since my pc access during next month will be pretty random(once a week though at least)

That's an idea anyway, if you guys want to do things differently that's cool, I'm just here to help anyway possible and try to hear about what happens in this one, hehe.

2 Places left!

Check the top for the settings i'm proposing to use to see if they are to your liking.

This sounds like a lot of fun. I've been meaning to learn how to play this. Perhaps I will join next time after I get the rules down.

Ok fuck it. I'm gonna learn this game right now. since you need a 12th person count me in.

....I'm going to die

I am so excited. I was scrounging for a name for a while, and then it hit me and I knew it was the one. I'm so razzed!