toblix

Portal 2

I just don't care about all this non-sense. I just don't give a flying whit. Let me know if the game is good, though!

Hmm.

Hmm, indeed. Still, I'm glad I've had fun playing these indie games. I'd owned a bunch and never actually bothered to play them. As it turns out they were really good!

I am wondering if we're going to actually unlock everything before the timer runs out. Especially as everyone is in work now.

I have a feeling that 500,000 potatoes was what was needed, but who knows.

I am wondering if we're going to actually unlock everything before the timer runs out. Especially as everyone is in work now.

If you people really loved Portal 2/Indie Games/Potatoes, you would have all quit your jobs to play these games!

I also wouldn't put it past Valve if they actually delayed the release of Portal 2 if these games aren't played in time. A humorous message from GlaDOS calling us failures and making us play more Killing Floor.

And by "us" I mean you wiser PC games. I'll be waiting a week and a half for my Xbox disc to arrive from Amazon via Super Saver Shipping.

I laughed when someone on the RPS comments suggested Valve might punish us for being so gullible as to surrender all our CPU's to a homicidal A.I. super-computer in the first place! ;)

Potatoes are being consumed! Might it actually release this evening? I hope so! I soooo want to play. O_O

I laughed when someone on the RPS comments suggested Valve might punish us for being so gullible as to surrender all our CPU's to a homicidal A.I. super-computer in the first place! ;)

Honestly, I hope they do somehow. There should be repercussions for us being this stupid.

The POTATOES ARE COUNTING DOWN!

10:50 - Engaging starch-based power cells

11:00 - Reboot safety test protocol initiated...

11:00 - Relaxation chamber locks released...

11:00 - Involuntary hazard mitigation associates have assumed testing positions...

11:00 - Pre-release lethality assessment initiated...

Yes! The potatoes are a multiplier going for the remaining games, so they should be completed in half the time. If you've ever wanted to help out, the next 10 hours (while the potatoes are counting down) are when you should do it! :tup:

Valve has us owned, don't they?

I think I found something hidden in the vines to the left, as well. It just appeared as the potatoes started counting down. I think it has something to do with the Borealis.. I've highlighted it in red, because it's well hidden, obviously.

glados_secrets.jpg

Stimpy is a lie!

Well, Portal 2 is going to go live in the next few hours. It's been fun :tup:

See you on the other side.

I caved in and bought it. Anyone up for a bit of co-op eventually?

I caved in and bought it. Anyone up for a bit of co-op eventually?

yeah eventually. there's an achievement for hugging four of your friends in co-op apparently. for science

I was wrong, it's 3 friends. also we're possibly minutes away as Killing Floor, the hardest to finish, is nearly done.

edit: it's already done.

double edit: it took 10 minutes off :sad:

I just realized, hours later and after a nap, that I missed the easiest Cave Johnson joke in the world, my last post.

Damnit to hell. . .

12 minutes.

Oh, also! Taking bets on seeing the co-op bots half-assembled somewhere in SP. Five bucks. 10-1 odds.

One of my friends got a golden potato for doing all the indie games so he's been playing it for a few hours now the bastard.

Also, it's now unlocked!

Also, also, SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm not back in the country for another 12 hours or so. :( Game sent me an email yesterday telling me they were dispatching the game, so it may actually already be sitting in my hallway. I need a gorram portal gun to get me from here to there.