Sign in to follow this  
toblix

iPhone 4

In a cabin. Have to be brief. All new markup. Check wikipedia for list of differences.

Lol. I checked Wikipedia, the markup is only slightly changed (the addition of a couple of new tags) and doesn't really do anything magical or Flash competing...? (Other than play video or audio, which don't require Flash at the moment either.)

This is why I was hoping someone could put it in layman's terms.

Have fun in your cabin!

Edited by ThunderPeel2001

Hmmm. Colour me sceptical.

http://theappleblog.com/2010/07/02/apple-says-signal-strength-is-just-a-software-issue-but-is-it/

So if it’s an issue of inaccurate signal strength, how does that affect performance? Look at the video that Cameron Hunt posted to Vimeo that shows how Safari simply stops loading when he touches one of these antenna points along the device. If you apply Apple’s logic to his scenario, when you watch the bars begin to drop, his actual signal strength shouldn’t be dropping. Yet it does, because Safari cannot finish downloading the page. Clearly, there’s still some degree of a hardware issue involved.

Haha, that letter did make me laugh.

Admittedly, I very rarely (if ever) put my phone to my ear anymore. I'm one of those douches who has his earphones in all the time, and uses the voice recognition built into the earphones to call people. Much easier for me, as I tend to be on the move when talking to people.

Well after all my cynicism about Apps Oct finally found two I love. The first is a thing called Movie Finder. It gets all the showtimes for all the movies in your immediate area. A godsend in London where you can be 20 mins from at least five cinema at any one time. The other is a thing called TripIt. You forward your confirmation email from any travel plans you have and it puts all the useful information in an easy to read format that you can access on your phone.

Both are PERFECT for me. Very pleased :)