Sign in to follow this  
Patters

GTA 61: Get to zee Choppar!

Tuesday 1st of June 2100BST, Xbox live.

Let's play.

Edited by Patters

Let us pray.

(Lectures are back on this week, and I have a deadline for some work tomorrow too. So either I'll be playing, or I'll be tearing my hair out about space and cinema.)

I'm still 23 miles from home and powered by pedals, so I'm afraid I will miss zee choppar tonight :tdown:

I will be getting to de choppar!!!

As it turned out, both times ThunderPeel got to zee choppah, I got there immediately afterwards and jacked it from him. The first time it was a devious plot, but the second it was beautiful serendipity. I'd been running from way across the airport to where all the action was, and could see TP making his way towards the helicopters, and by some amazing fluke managed to arrive just as he was taking off. I stole it and immediately ascended into the bottom of another helicopter, which I was completely unaware of, annihilating us both. That was my favourite bit of the night.

As it turned out, both times ThunderPeel got to zee choppah, I got there immediately afterwards and jacked it from him. The first time it was a devious plot, but the second it was beautiful serendipity. I'd been running from way across the airport to where all the action was, and could see TP making his way towards the helicopters, and by some amazing fluke managed to arrive just as he was taking off. I stole it and immediately ascended into the bottom of another helicopter, which I was completely unaware of, annihilating us both. That was my favourite bit of the night.

That was hilarious. Can't believe you managed to heli-jack me a second time.