• Ketamine
    • LSD
    • Ecstacy
    • Morning Glory
    • Mushrooms
    • 4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine
    • -Other-

Anyone here seen Maria Full of Grace?

I plan to. Sounds interesting. Not something I could see you watching, however.

not listed here: wine.

reminds me to yesterday evening:

six bottles white wine + very few whiskey (not that much) + three people = ?

then dialogs like that develop:

friend (male): that's like saying that black is always correct and when you make paragraphs, you can say 'paragraph 1 says that if black is not correct white is correct, paragraph 2 says that if white is correct, black is correct, otherwise paragraph 3 says that paragraph 1 is correct!'

me: wtf? black? wtf? no! 8! 8 is always correct! always!

friend (male): oh. yes. that's like saying that eight is always correct and when you make paragraphs, you can say 'paragraph 1 says that if eight is not correct nine is correct, paragraph 2 says that if nine is correct, eight is correct, otherwise paragraph 3 says that paragraph 1 is correct!'

me: no! no! 8! it's always correct! bastard! not black. not white. not nine. just...eight!!!

friend (female): you where my first big love. do you know that?

me: wtf? no. wow. hey. interesting. never knew that. hehehehe.

friend (female): i was always looking up to you, because we both had an exciting time and you were always able to make fun out of crap.

me: yes. yes. i'm a celebrity. i'm important. do you know what?

friend (female): what?

me: eight! eight is always correct! always! hahahaha!

and so on. but i didn't sing. which means that i wasn't really drunken. i just felt so.

Sometimes, gay guys go for girls. Right? Sometimes.

That's because we are polite and good-looking and funny and the girls insist that we sleep with them, because we can still be the best friends after having sex.

Well, I wouldn't know. I know some girls like me better than other guys, but I'm not polite, good-looking or even funny...

Those of you knowing my penchant for run-on sentences, may think I am constantly stoned, but that is not the case, no.

:blink: As if you needed a legitimate excuse for your sloppy writing.

I feel violated.

You'd have NO idea....

Men + chocolate. Mmm.

Once I had an affair with a box of chocolate truffles, a bottle of Merlot, and this young, very tall redheaded Catholic priest (who looked like a skinhead but was docile like a pussycat). Talk about damnation AND redemption at the same time. (Unfortunately I said no to his heart...long story)

She's under my bed.

Dude, I thought you were gay. :erm:

He said she's under it, not in it.

He said she's under it, not in it.

This is really interesting if you think about it. Is Moos hiding girls under his bed? Why is he doing that? Alternatively, does he have a floor fetish? :erm::eek:

wormstud, ho ho ho!

But I'm glad to see you are your own flamboyant self, Trp. :)

I can't hide anything under my bed. I've got these little sliding drawer things under it that I put clothes and junk in.

I guess had just assumed that there was a line or something to get into deadworm's bed, and that she was hanging out under there till it was free. :yep:

Trep, Game Design Theory comes out of my shower nozzle.

Sexy, huh?

I'm all like that girl in the Herbal Essences ad, except instead of say, "Yeah! Yeah!" I say, "Emergent Behaviour! Story-driven gameplay! Character-driven story!" and things like that, and instead of being a size four, I am not. Oh, and I don't actually do any of that stuff as I don't get my kicks from living, breathing, drinking and eating game design. Although if I did, I probably would be a size four.

Don't tell me, hon. Whenever you take a shower all the gaming geek guys converge onto your bathroom window and lick the glass, right? You should charge admission so you can save up money to fly to Texas and kick someone's candy ass.