Sign in to follow this  
Squid Division

Red Thumb Redemption

The game is finally out tonight in the US. I decided to start a new thread to keep it clean and easy to find people's names. Be sure to specify what system you're on.

[360] Squid Division

Ermm, I know what I said, but I hate my xbox, I'm going PS3, in case others wanted to play.

PS3 - Murdoc_Jones

360 - TheJamesM

PS3 - TheJames

Yeah, I'm getting it for both. Yeah, I'm an idiot. Not sure when it's arriving. I don't think it's been shipped yet.

360 - TheJamesM

PS3 - TheJames

Yeah, I'm getting it for both. Yeah, I'm an idiot. Not sure when it's arriving. I don't think it's been shipped yet.

It's out on Friday over here, I really hope I get it on Thursday as that is my planned day off from revision.

I feel like UPS sensed the urgency of my package, because I got it at 11 AM (about 4-5 hours earlier than usual UPS deliveries).

<-{|[ Microsoft Xbox™ 360 ]|}-> My name is toblix

I don't know about you but I'm finishing the single player before I go anywhere near the multiplayer.

I don't know about you but I'm finishing the single player before I go anywhere near the multiplayer.

I'm going to finish Mass Effect 2 before I touch either one. :blink:

I don't know why I started a long RPG a few days before this came out, but my new policy is to play one game at a time.

either Scratch or Skratche -PS3

I can't remember which one.:shifty:

Edited by Scratch

Strummer521: XBOX 360

Bought the game yesterday but won't be playing it right away.

Not really playing mp yet, but feel free to friend me anyways (please do indicate that you're "from idle thumbs forums" or something).

dc_juv3nal on PS3.

So I now have the game, and have just finished spending all day playing it. I'm very ready for multiplayer. LET'S DO SOME OF THAT. But when? I'm kind of thinking Tuesday's GTA session is proven to be good for a lot of us, and that perhaps we should do RDR instead this week, but perhaps that would piss people off.

So I now have the game, and have just finished spending all day playing it. I'm very ready for multiplayer. LET'S DO SOME OF THAT. But when? I'm kind of thinking Tuesday's GTA session is proven to be good for a lot of us, and that perhaps we should do RDR instead this week, but perhaps that would piss people off.

I should have it by then, though I should have it now. Of the regular GTAers only Thunderpeel, Action and Wrestle don't seem to have it. I don't know about a plan though

I probably won't be multiplaying RDR for a couple of weeks on account of the fact that I want to finish the first player first.

I'd be in, but I don't think I'll be available for Tuesday afternoons for the next few weeks either way. Oh well.

Cue a slow motion montage of gangsters shooting at each other from behind street corners and from the smashed-out windows of cars racing by, burning ice-cream vans being run off the road and into the West River and grenade-propelled Faggios flying off the Dukes Bay Bridge to the tune of Procol Harum's A Whiter Shade of Pale. Fade to black, then, in white Trajan:

Grand Thumb Auto

★ November 27th 2008

May 18th 2010

Cue a slow motion montage of gangsters shooting at each other from behind street corners and from the smashed-out windows of cars racing by, burning ice-cream vans being run off the road and into the West River and grenade-propelled Faggios flying off the Dukes Bay Bridge to the tune of Procol Harum's A Whiter Shade of Pale. Fade to black, then, in white Trajan:

Grand Thumb Auto

★ November 27th 2008

May 18th 2010

Grand Thumb Auto can never truly die. I thought this was a one-time proposal, anyway? With further scheduling to be worked out later?

Yeah! Something along those lines! Something that doesn't make me feel guilty!