Sign in to follow this  
Nachimir

Anyone want a Pipboy badge?

We moved offices recently and found a small bundle of these pin badges:

4615457320_2d74261d29.jpg

I've been asked to give them to anyone who'd want them, so, anyone here want one? If so PM me. I've got 14 of them and will post them anywhere on a first come, first serve basis.

Every message I get now says "I'm assuming there are none left", but there are still 8 or so.

how did your company even get a hold on those?

I have no idea. Probably at the end of the Eurogamer Expo a couple of years ago, and they sat in a box until a recent office move unearthed them.

Anymore left? I would love to have one. But then again, sending it over to Canada would be a bit difficult on your part.

Not really, they're tiny and postage will be fairly cheap. PM me where to post it to, there are still a few left.

Not really, they're tiny and postage will be fairly cheap. PM me where to post it to, there are still a few left.

I've only just noticed, after all this time, that your Location is a YouTube video link... So I'm posting it here to see what it is! Two minutes and 32 seconds in.

PJYxCSXjhLI#t=2m32s

Edit: Wow, that's an awesome noise.

FUN FACT: The music in the background is

, which is a Scandinavian Christmas song. My mum and her cousin, being Swedish, drag their respective families around the house to that and
, a little like
, but with less enthusiasm and more embarrassment from the non-Swedish-speaking portion of the group, which is most of us. It's kind of excruciating every year, but I secretly kind of like having the tradition, even though I contribute as little as is possible without actually refusing to take part.

PIP BOY

That's awesome, I had no idea you're part Swedish. :clap: I hope your mom fits the stereotype that all Swedish women are really hot.

We too used to always sing this stuff in grade school under Christmas, and not in Finnish either. I was in a Swedish "language immersion" class, thing. (I had to wikipedia that word, it's språkbad in swedish or kielikylpy in finnish)

Shit, I didn't notice you were Finnish. Sorry for telling you stuff you already know!

I'm not sure what to make of your desire for my mother to be sexually attractive, however... I guess I'll choose to take it as a compliment.

I'll get them in the post tomorrow.

By tomorrow, I meant today. Sorry :getmecoat

All on their way to you now though.

I mine got today. (Fuck off! I <hate you>/!

Edited by toblix

Woo! Got mine too, and it's even more awesome than I expected. I am forever in your debt Nachimir.

Mine arrived today. Awesome pin. It was about 3 hours too late to be worn at my graduation ceremony, but I'm really impressed with how fast that thing got to Canada. Thanks, Nachimir!

Some maths guy should do some statistical analysis of the properties of the posts in this thread. For example, most of them end with a single word sentence: "Thanks!", along with a few variations, such as swapping the exclamation mark for a full-stop, or attaching it to the end of the previous sentence. There are quite a few that follow the formula: "[short sentence declaring badge arrival]. Thanks!". It would be totally fascinating and not at all tedious and I'm certainly not a tiresome moron for even posting this.