Tanukitsune

I did it! Now what?!

I'll get those when the price drops... except Demon Souls... It's sounds too "rapey" difficulty-wise...:blink:

If you can finish your backlog you should have nothing to fear from Demon's Souls. Either your backlog wasn't that bad or you've just accomplished the most amazing feat of video gaming ever. I can't even imagine what it'd take for me to work through all the games I have stacked up to play. Hell, I've got at least one Sega CD game that I've been meaning to finish since 1995...

If you can finish your backlog you should have nothing to fear from Demon's Souls. Either your backlog wasn't that bad or you've just accomplished the most amazing feat of video gaming ever. I can't even imagine what it'd take for me to work through all the games I have stacked up to play. Hell, I've got at least one Sega CD game that I've been meaning to finish since 1995...

It's not whether I can finish it or not... it's whether I'll WANT to! Some games are so boring that I just can't bother playing them anymore and others.... are so frustrating that I can't enjoy them anymore... From what I've heard Demons Souls is so hard it will kill 50 times even before you start to play it...;(

It's not whether I can finish it or not... it's whether I'll WANT to! Some games are so boring that I just can't bother playing them anymore and others.... are so frustrating that I can't enjoy them anymore... From what I've heard Demons Souls is so hard it will kill 50 times even before you start to play it...;(

I really shouldn't talk because Demon's Souls sits proudly at the head of my own backlog, but if you can get through the first couple of hours (when it is indeed extremely frustrating) you enter a kind of zen hypnosis where you are really enjoying yourself. You'll be glad.

Also, if you don't mind min-maxing a little, some classes are easier than others. Man, I need to go back and get stuck into Demon's Souls.